SSB for 3DS Characters People spam with >.<

• Thread starter Sora G Uchiha
  • Start date
The Spam List that Makes Me Angry:
1. Pikachu: I hate Pikachu spammers SO much. Sure his thunder special got a bit nerfed, but still hearing him say Pika! drives me nuts! His thunder jolt is moderately irritating.

2. Kirby: His stone and final cutter specials. It sometimes gets irritating, but it can be easily countered.

3. Captain Falcon: Gets really irritating. Many spammers use his side and down specials. Patience is required to counter them.

4. Bowser: Because of his major buffs, he is being more often used. People tend to spam his powerful side smash attack, his Bowser Bomb, his side special (at least Patch 1.04 now prevents Bowsercide), and his down aerial. He has gained more speed, but most of his moves still have an overall lag. Plus he has an increased hitbox so it raises your chances a little to counter.

5. Megaman: People use his neutral and side specials all too often. I recommend using Samus to counter. Simply use her full powered charge beam. It cuts right through the spammed weapons. (Trust me on this one. I've played one before)

6. Pit/Dark Pit: People ALWAYS spam his side special. Just keep your distance on these guys. The special gives Pit users superarmor (or so I believe).

7. Sanic: Mainly his dash attack is used. Keep your distance and use ranged fighters.
good boy, you listened to number 5

this actually really helped me thanks!

good boy, you listened to number 5

this actually really helped me thanks!
You're welcome dear sir. If you need advice ask, anytime. I'll help with the best of my ability.

Meta Knight: Mostly his quick attack

Some guy I played against found a way to effectively spam with Yoshi
FREAKING YOSHI

Great inputs guys. ^-^
@Chizmo Ha, sure Yoshi's side special, up special, and down special are all useful in their own way but it should be punishable, like with a good grab or roll away from the down special and punish. If you get hit it's your own fault. Forward smashes seem to also be spam moves just like with every character mentioned from Kirby and Jigglypuff to Captain Falcon.

Well....... Erm..........,

I actually happen to be a spammer of Captain Falcon's dash attack XD and Falcon Punches :love:

Duck Hunt & Dog and Villager, I've been spammed by both before. Both have quick attacks which can be used again and again. Gosh, so annoying. ;_;

I see lot's of people spashing Wii Fit Trainer's Sun salutation, but since I be Pit allot my Orbitars fix it.....until they disappear.

Pika
th_757762556_633924042908588955_pikachu_122_524lo.jpg
HATE THAT

For me when I go online everyone usually chooses a character with counter and they just keep spamming that over and over. All you have to do is know when and when not to hit them but it gets really annoying from time to time

For me when I go online everyone usually chooses a character with counter and they just keep spamming that over and over. All you have to do is know when and when not to hit them but it gets really annoying from time to time
Just grab them.

Just grab them.
Well, depending on the character you're using, a properly timed smash may be a lot more effective than a grab attack. Some may be able to chain really well or throw them far back, but others could use a more powerful move (for example, imagine if you could properly time a Warlock Punch with the counter spamming)

I was quite pleased when Little Mac was nerfed because his power was fricken over 9000! The online used to be completely full of little mac spammers who couldn't use him right. All I have to say is that I'm happy we're out of those dark ages.

I was quite pleased when Little Mac was nerfed because his power was fricken over 9000! The online used to be completely full of little mac spammers who couldn't use him right. All I have to say is that I'm happy we're out of those dark ages.
What did they spam?

Some guy I played against found a way to effectively spam with Yoshi
FREAKING YOSHI
Same. He was always going on an edge at the beginning of a match, turned to the inside. Then he was spamming that attack (don't know its name) where he sticks his tongue out, swallows enemies if any and get them out in an egg from his back... over the ledge. You can get out if you don't have a lot of damages but if you do, you're done.

I guess spamming with certain characters is sort of a technique to add up damage and an advantage when your used to it. I play as Link but I know some people are smart enough to quickly attack me if I constantly do his up smash. Although I do spam with his arrows but only when the time is right and when I'm fighting characters that can't reflect my attacks like Mario or Fox and Falco. So I use it to my advantage and use it wisely.

What nerf? His KO punch is faster. Sure his infinite jab is weaker but that doesn't matter much. No idea what you are talking about.

Today I encountered an extremely annoying Zero suit Samus player. He/she spammed the grab attack, got me up in the air and used her recovery attack on me. She did it non stop, and I got so angry. People who spam attacks are so annoying. When I encounter players like that, I usually just fight the Battle and leave, but this time I was dumb enough to stay and try to get revenge.... Im such an idiot!

Well if we are talking about spamming in smash, then I would say im kind of guilty because I use Link and marth a whole lot and with the fancy sword tricks who could resist ( I still whoop the others that are playing weather it be cpu or people online)
It would also mean that I hit a button off and on with out the realization that I did it. So with that said I guess im kinda derpy when it comes to smash ( I mean come now I play button mashing games which in turn many people say its combos which in some cases it is more than not) But other than that I really don't have a problem with spammers other than myself.

Let's just talk about Link for a second. Spamming arrows bombs and boomerang makes me want to yell! :mad: Also, Duck Hunt spamming the gun men and disc and the can and not doing anything else. Really annoys me even more! :mad:

Back