SSB for 3DS Characters People spam with >.<

• Thread starter Sora G Uchiha
  • Start date
Let's just talk about Link for a second. Spamming arrows bombs and boomerang makes me want to yell! :mad: Also, Duck Hunt spamming the gun men and disc and the can and not doing anything else. Really annoys me even more! :mad:
Just don't use Ganondorf and try characters like Dark Pit then. :p Those moves are all pretty dodge-able. Just like Falco's blaster, you can roll all three if all the shots are fired as fast as possible. If they aren't being punished by it a lot they will do it.

Just don't use Ganondorf and try characters like Dark Pit then. :p Those moves are all pretty dodge-able. Just like Falco's blaster, you can roll all three if all the shots are fired as fast as possible. If they aren't being punished by it a lot they will do it.
Or just stand in place and use Fox reflector if they get into stance

Or just stand in place and use Fox reflector if they get into stance
That's kind of a stalemate though because then it ends up being a matter of who's willing to release first (which could be an issue if you're dealing with a 4 player free for all situation).

That's kind of a stalemate though because then it ends up being a matter of who's willing to release first (which could be an issue if you're dealing with a 4 player free for all situation).
Not really jump out and reflect fall

It's always the PK Fire and grab down toss spam whenever I encounter a Ness on For Glory. It's ridiculous honestly! The strategy is so cheap but it somehow works all the time...

Reactions: ShinyLatios
Jigglypuff´s b+down and only b are really often spammed.
I am one of the Spammers :p

Jigglypuff´s b+down and only b are really often spammed.
I am one of the Spammers :p
Is it the dash attack?

B is dash b+down is falling asleep
Oh I see you using that to your advantage.:hungry:

If you want to use b+down you need to stand directly next your opponent

If you want to use b+down you need to stand directly next your opponent
I thought it is more like on your opponent instead. It's hitbox changed compared to before.

I thought it is more like on your opponent instead. It's hitbox changed compared to before.
Im not really sure how it works

I like up smashing as Link when my opponents are right next to me constantly to rake up their damage.:D

List of spammers I have encountered:

Little Mac: A lot of the time I see people spam down B and side B

Marth: This one guy I played against on 1v1 spammed Counter the whole match

Samus: People tend to spam the rockets at me which is especially irritating when it is a Lucina vs Samus >.<

Bowser: People like to spam Bowsercide and Bowser Bomb

Yoshi: They spam either Up-B, Side-B, and B (I hate Yoshi's B :mad:)

Link: People spam the Boomerang, Bomb, and Bow ALOT

Ness: PK Thunder and the PK-fire-and-grab combo or PK-fire-and-side-smash combo

Reactions: Daltronite
my friend at school always spam falco with his shield throw move.

The spammers I have encountered the most during my online For Glory battles are:
Pit + Dark Pit: Keep spamming those insta-charge arrows, and when you get close, they use the Electric charge attack to hit hard and pish you away, repeating the process over again :rage:
Toon Link + Link: Use arrows from far, spam boomerang and bombs when you try to recover, spam spin attack when you get to close.
Ness: Stays out of range and uses PK Thunder, alongside a grab and down throw for extra paralyzing damage.
Little Mac: Spam the charged punch as well as the neutral hold-down-A punches that become ridiculously annoying
Ike: AT the start of the match, they will spam the forward+B charge attack, that does damage, and will hit back with a charged Up+A attack

Worst spammers in my experience

1. Little Mac: side-b, dash attacks, smashes (mainly side)

2. Bowser: down-b, side-b, side smash, down aerial

3. Mega Man: neutral-b, side-b, dash attack, down-a

I especially hate those who do this

Greninja: side-b, down aerial ALL THE TIME

I met some kid online, (I will never forget that name: tm87...) He was Lucario and I was Falco. This was For Glory on the Find Mii stage. The battle started out fine, me and him just having a regular battle. Then, he got his damage into the 100%'s. And you ALL know what happens to Lucario when his percentage get's up; he gets his beast Aura ability strengthening the range and power of his attacks. He suddenly decided to start using his Side Special.... A LOT. It really got insane and he managed to KO me, then I did the same to him. On his second life his percentage was low, so it was just a normal battle, then (Once again.) When he got into his 100%'s, the same thing repeated. It took up a lot of my time, just rolling away from that spammer. FINALLY, it got into Sudden Death. But, when you're in sudden death, your percentage shoots ALL the way up to 999%. So, I bet you can guess how that went... Then, the bombs started dropping, (As they always do when you're in Sudden Death too long.) Somehow, one of the bombs hit him first and I won. I will never forget that day... Whenever I meet a spammer online, I always like to DOMINATE them, just to tell them, "QUIT SPAMMING." Okay, all done.

some peeples waste it like smash bros 4 has gavin us lots of chouces and there are so many new moves to choose from but some peeps don appresheate that and well waste there money kinda cuz buying smash is neve rwasting money cuz its so awesome but peeps who spam are wasting there money just using the same move ends up in well whats point in only using one when u can use all em other charactors o mean like comon look how many moves they are they is no need to use same move again and again that gets boring well not boring smash bros never gets boring but yal know what i meanz i think i sed thay right

It's easy to stop spam although Ness PK Fire and Robin specials are annoying.

Back