SSB for 3DS Characters People spam with >.<

• Thread starter Sora G Uchiha
  • Start date
I've seen Ness spammers'PK Thunder, Link' Arrows, boomerang, bomb, roll all the way to the edge, REPEAT. Almost EVERY Link players I ecountered does it in the EXACT order. Ganondarf' Side B, Pikachu' B, and thunder. -_-

Abou this no one mentioned duck hunt.I realy hate plays against him.His side smash has a realy great range and his sid and neutral B do not let you get close fro him. I realy hate DuckHunt:mad:

My friend spams Bowser Jr.'s Recovery during a 4-player match.

I HATE when people spam king dededes spike attack. It really Annoys me. Every time I get within a feet of him the person just throws out spikes second after second
I also hate villager spamming lloids they are fairly easy to dodge but get on my nerves :(
Next is pikachu. I hate it when they spam the lightning bolt every dang second
Last but not least is.....link and toon link
People just spam his arrow, bombs, or tornado it is really irritating!

The Spam List that Makes Me Angry:
1. Pikachu: I hate Pikachu spammers SO much. Sure his thunder special got a bit nerfed, but still hearing him say Pika! drives me nuts! His thunder jolt is moderately irritating.

2. Kirby: His stone and final cutter specials. It sometimes gets irritating, but it can be easily countered.

3. Captain Falcon: Gets really irritating. Many spammers use his side and down specials. Patience is required to counter them.

4. Bowser: Because of his major buffs, he is being more often used. People tend to spam his powerful side smash attack, his Bowser Bomb, his side special (at least Patch 1.04 now prevents Bowsercide), and his down aerial. He has gained more speed, but most of his moves still have an overall lag. Plus he has an increased hitbox so it raises your chances a little to counter.

5. Megaman: People use his neutral and side specials all too often. I recommend using Samus to counter. Simply use her full powered charge beam. It cuts right through the spammed weapons. (Trust me on this one. I've played one before)

6. Pit/Dark Pit: People ALWAYS spam his side special. Just keep your distance on these guys. The special gives Pit users superarmor (or so I believe).

7. Sanic: Mainly his dash attack is used. Keep your distance and use ranged fighters.
But saw il is da best!

The last time I played a For Fun match, I had a Ness spamming PK Fire... I still managed to win the battle, but talk about annoying! Every couple of seconds, "PK Fire!" It got old real quick.

Typical Ness: PK Fire!""PK Fire!""PK Fire!""PK Fire!""PK Fire!""PK Fire!""PK Fire!""PK Fire!""PK Fire!""PK Fire!""PK Fire!""PK Fire!"
Typical Robin: "Arc Fire!""Arc Fire!""Arc Fire!""Arc Fire!""Arc Fire!""Arc Fire!""Arc Fire!""Arc Fire!"

IT DA WAY OF LIFE.

Reactions: Derplink_:3 and Mikaya
Typical Ness: PK Fire!""PK Fire!""PK Fire!""PK Fire!""PK Fire!""PK Fire!""PK Fire!""PK Fire!""PK Fire!""PK Fire!""PK Fire!""PK Fire!"
Typical Robin: "Arc Fire!""Arc Fire!""Arc Fire!""Arc Fire!""Arc Fire!""Arc Fire!""Arc Fire!""Arc Fire!"

IT DA WAY OF LIFE.
They both must be realated in some way. Or maybe Robin is Ness father.:eek:

Reactions: Mikaya
They both must be realated in some way. Or maybe Robin is Ness father.:eek:
PSI powers and magic are far from alike. :p What are you talking about?

Reactions: Derplink_:3 and Mikaya
PSI powers and magic are far from alike. :p What are you talking about?
I know that @Artisan, I way joking about that. I know there is a difference between PSI powers and magic but honestly I'm still not sure how Ness has them? I know Lucas has his powers locked within him and are then released later on in the story but I'm not sure with Ness though.:D

Spamming can be annoying but so character have to use it to rack up that damage. Little mac i disagree with though since he is just not fair with all his smash hits that just KO you right away :/ but besides that with pit for an example his play style is to be fast and have distance. that is the way you play him. you shoot some arrows get a bit of damage and then run up and do a few basics to increase his chain. and Pits/darkpits main smash move is his side special. its difficult for a pit/darkpit to KO someone without using his Side special. you can be luck and pull of a strong smash attack but that requires you to have good timing. i mean look at bowser or ganondorf. if you were a pit or a pikachu you wouldn't want to be up in front of them attacking all the time you would have to have distance or your gonna surely lose. Yes it can be annoying when you have a pit or a pikachu or whatever that spam arrows lighting or whatever from a distance but they do that because they a very fragile. you hit a bowser or ganondorf heaps and he won't die until high percent, you vs a pit pikachu or fox with the range attacks and you will find that they die a lot easier because they are weaker due to their range abilites. so i wouldn't complain about range spam attacks since overall its still equal thanks to their lack of defense.

Reactions: Derplink_:3
1. charizard side + special
2. link arrow
3. shulk backslash

I despise spammers with a burning passion. They end up when wining by doing the same move over and over like a pikachu down special

i know this is a different version, but when i was playing brawl somebody copied ganondorf's power with kirby and kept spamming through the whole match using his nuetral special from there. drove me crazy! talk about annoying.

my niece though told me a lot of people spam with ness pk thunder. i've also run into that quite a bit. somebody was using it like all the time!

Little Mac's Side B. If you get a walkoff stage online, be prepared for spam.

Sanic's Smash Attacks.

Bowser's Side Smash.

ROB's Projectiles.

Megaman's Side B.

Ness' Side B.

most people spam with wario,captain falcon,and pikachu pikachu side special
wario side special
captain falcon side and down special

Peach can be irradiating. My sister picks her a lot and she always does the heart move, which gets really annoying. She also always uses her stupid umbrella or floating power to dodge enemies attacks. That is why I use Mario or meta knight so I can get high up and get her.:cool:

One thing I run into a lot is a ZSS spammer. Either they spam the paralyzer (B) or they spam their D-Air. The best way to counter ZSS spammers like the ones I said before is to literally counter it. Some good counter moves to spam against them would be Lucario's Counter, Little Mac's Slip Counter, or Shulk's Vision. I have some experience counter spamming with Lucario in For Glory.

I typically find people spamming PK Thunder quite a lot... and gosh its annoying! But really thats the only occurrence of spamming I've seen in online SSB.... Yet I don't play a whole lot of online... simply because I'm not good enough to beat anybody lol :p

when she uses her heart move be some one who counters such as marth,ike,lucario,greninja,orlucina.

Back