SSB for 3DS Characters People spam with >.<

• Thread starter Sora G Uchiha
  • Start date
Some huge noobs still use Kirby down b in mid air LOL my sister does that through the entire match and just laughs about it. I like spamming with yoshi side b and up b. greninja's b is very spamable too. I like to spam a lot because it's effective. People just mad they can't figure a way around it

when she uses her heart move be some one who counters such as marth,ike,lucario,greninja,orlucina.
You can also use Marios cape to flip her heart move and attack herself. Onetime, I flipped little Macs Ko punch and instead, it Ko'd him. Man, Mario is the best.

really i didnt know he could kill his self

I get really annoyed with people using Link's arrows and bombs to cause a bunch of damage. It's cool to use those attacks but it gets annoying when they do it all the time! And also, Pit's & Dark Pit's side special attack! These children annoy me a lot. Overall, I don't like when people rely on special attacks, you should fight physically with the opponent 70% percent of the time, not the other way around.

People seem to really like spamming link, sonic, Zelda, Marth, and pit/dark pit. I especially hate link's spam arrows/boomerangs, as I prefer melee, and Zelda can be really good if the player knows how to kill with Zelda's teleportation.

I'm not really sure if practicing with Spammers will help you improve your timing and give you more decisions with what to do when the situation comes out again.
I mostly just see Kirby users spam the Up-B now (and the Down-B as well, but rarely)
It brings me back to the time when I had my first fight with @Marc, when we both used Kirby on Battlefield and he just spammed the Down-B on me. First time I've seen a Kirby user do that. I missed those times cause Marc isn't really good with Kirby anymore. He puts a lot more effort in Shulk...

Not enough mentions of Ike. Dear lord, almost everyone that ever plays Ike do are charge at you and spam their Up Special.

a lot of people online usually spams link's arrows, bowser jr's neutral, down special. rosalina's side special, and most likely charizard's flamethrower. I hate the arrows because they are strengthened in the game and shoots farther which is a good edgeguard, bowser jr's cannonball can ko, down special stage controls and etc.

well there are a whole lot of people who spam character moves x.x
Some that I found really annoying was definitely Pikachu with his neutral B which was really annoying and of course Ness with his PK Fire spam ( you hear it every second while battling a Ness ) and Sonic's speed can get irritating because of the combos

There are a bunch! Like Link with his annoying projectiles and his stupid smash attacks people dont know how to use him. And captain falcon with his grab combos and his side b and his down b. And Ness because his freaking stupid pk fire its the annoyingest thing ever

I'll be honest, I do spam Link's bombs every now and then, but I tend to stick to his more powerful Smash attacks and his dash one.

Without spamming smash won't be competitive actually ;)
I disagree with that; one doesn't need to spam to win. In fact, half the time, one only needs to jump of the map and catch the ledge repeatedly to win - without using an attack.
The Spam List that Makes Me Angry:
1. Pikachu: I hate Pikachu spammers SO much. Sure his thunder special got a bit nerfed, but still hearing him say Pika! drives me nuts! His thunder jolt is moderately irritating.
I agree with this. It's one of the reasons my volume goes down when i'm up against a Pikachu.
Also, one of the biggest spammers that I've seen is Zelda and any character with a Sword (mostly Fire Emblem Cahracters)

Freaking Kirby. People spam his down special so much in "for Glory". Not only that, they keep taunt that annoying hi after spamming someone. Seriously, they keep using Kirby hi taunt so much that I only hear: hihihihihihihi. How annoying.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Bluefoot
So many characters to spam with. Just too many. A good players can just spam sheiks down throw to millions of forward airs and many other characters as well

Some Little Mac's spam dash attack and side b for me.

I love when they spam side b and fall off.

and then call me cheap

I disagree with that; one doesn't need to spam to win. In fact, half the time, one only needs to jump of the map and catch the ledge repeatedly to win - without using an attack.
If you are talking about edgehogging, then it's true that it's really useful to kill, but it doesn't work anymore in Smash 4.
If you are not talking about that, then what are you talking about ?

probably... i don't know the technical terms but .. yeah... anyway, i have just seen it done. i really dont like to do it because of the amount of maps where it just isnt possible. i.e the the low to ground, fast paced platform maps

probably... i don't know the technical terms but .. yeah... anyway, i have just seen it done. i really dont like to do it because of the amount of maps where it just isnt possible. i.e the the low to ground, fast paced platform maps
Well it still is possible technically because you can get off the ledge and then recover again and/or use a move like Ganondorf's side B and remain unpunishable. Villager and Wii Fit are excellent planking characters with multiple offstage projectile options and a good enough recovery to get back to the ledge and do the exact same thing again.

Back