Clash of the Queens!

• Thread starter 8150
  • Start date
Rsn, I'll be a berserker class (ie focus more on dealing damage then defense)

ok then let me become a berserker too

Okay I am fine with it. THX!!!

Toxic, you forgot to put up my name for Ethereal

Rsn, I'll be a berserker class (ie focus more on dealing damage then defense)
ok then let me become a berserker too
My idea would be that the Berserker has crazy physical attack, but bad or average in other stats such as the special stats or defense

Shhhhh XD

Hey @EtherealQueenOfHearts, your attacks are done! But I also got some rules first:

Damage is calculated by attack power - defense + attack(or if special attack then use special stats) = Damage output
Each person starts with 4 attacks and as time goes on (they level up when they defeat/retreat an opponent, they get 10 exp. get 100 to level up)
Special attacks have elements, certain ppl may have resistance or weakness to certain elements
Anyone can retreat at any time, they will not get rewards from fighting and are not FE dead unless they want to keep fighting once they have 0 HP

Name: Queen Ethereal ruler of The Queendom of Nothingness
Personality: is quite nice and understanding to her subjects unless she is displeased, u have to know her well to see what emotion she is showing she can be a little strange but not as strange as Toxic is.
Crush: open
Skill: Nothingness and the ability to make her drawings come alive she can change and destroy these creations/drawings at will these creations serve her and her subjects.
Weapon: A paintbrush staff is the size of a normal Paintbrush when not in use
Job: Queen
Side:The Queendom of Nothingness
Weapon: Ethereal Nothingness (Staff)
Class: Mage Summoner
Stats:

HP: 200
Atk.: 15
Def.: 20
Sp. Atk.: 25
Sp. Def.: 25
MP: 40

Attacks:
Ethereal Strike, Attack Power: 30, Special Statuses: N/A, MP Consumption: N/A, Type: Physical
Swings her staff to attack
Nothingness Blast, Attack Power: 40, Special Statuses: Reduces Sp. Atk. of opponent by 1, MP Consumption: 10, Type: Special, Element: Nothingness
Fires a blast of Nothingness from her staff
Art Summon (Plane), Attack Power: 50, Special Statuses: N/A, MP Consumption: 20, Type: Special, Element: N/A
Summons paper airplanes that hurt the enemy by causing extreme papercuts
Dark Corridors, Attack Power: N/A, Special Statuses: Dodges next attack, MP Consumption: 25, Type: Status
Creates a dark portal, negates all damage from the next attack

You like it? Once I finish mine, we can test it out to see if this works

My idea would be that the Berserker has crazy physical attack, but bad or average in other stats such as the special stats or defense
ok then maybe something different for me, idk... maybe assasin or paladin?

To @rsngamer I copy the info above and plan to make a charaters list, if you finished more pls pm me or post it here, ill distribute the .txt file once its done

Thanks, but I can do it myself, theyre already in a list so no need, but thanks anyways

Inter
Hey @EtherealQueenOfHearts, your attacks are done! But I also got some rules first:

Damage is calculated by attack power - defense + attack(or if special attack then use special stats) = Damage output
Each person starts with 4 attacks and as time goes on (they level up when they defeat/retreat an opponent, they get 10 exp. get 100 to level up)
Special attacks have elements, certain ppl may have resistance or weakness to certain elements
Anyone can retreat at any time, they will not get rewards from fighting and are not FE dead unless they want to keep fighting once they have 0 HP

Name: Queen Ethereal ruler of The Queendom of Nothingness
Personality: is quite nice and understanding to her subjects unless she is displeased, u have to know her well to see what emotion she is showing she can be a little strange but not as strange as Toxic is.
Crush: open
Skill: Nothingness and the ability to make her drawings come alive she can change and destroy these creations/drawings at will these creations serve her and her subjects.
Weapon: A paintbrush staff is the size of a normal Paintbrush when not in use
Job: Queen
Side:The Queendom of Nothingness
Weapon: Ethereal Nothingness (Staff)
Class: Mage Summoner
Stats:

HP: 200
Atk.: 15
Def.: 20
Sp. Atk.: 25
Sp. Def.: 25
MP: 40

Attacks:
Ethereal Strike, Attack Power: 30, Special Statuses: N/A, MP Consumption: N/A, Type: Physical
Swings her staff to attack
Nothingness Blast, Attack Power: 40, Special Statuses: Reduces Sp. Atk. of opponent by 1, MP Consumption: 10, Type: Special, Element: Nothingness
Fires a blast of Nothingness from her staff
Art Summon (Plane), Attack Power: 50, Special Statuses: N/A, MP Consumption: 20, Type: Special, Element: N/A
Summons paper airplanes that hurt the enemy by causing extreme papercuts
Dark Corridors, Attack Power: N/A, Special Statuses: Dodges next attack, MP Consumption: 25, Type: Status
Creates a dark portal, negates all damage from the next attack

You like it? Once I finish mine, we can test it out to see if this works
Interesting it would be a training battle tho since they Econ same side XD

I'm in :3

Name: Awasof Shelcal (lol, Google/Star Wars name generating thingy)
Personality: Shy but not easily fooled
Allegiance (what side you wanna join): QUEEN ETHEREAL/ Team ETHEREAL
Skill (NO OP CRAP LIKE INVINSIBILITY ): Speed, resistance to fire.
Weapon: Lightsaber
Preferred Job: Assassin

I'm in :3

Name: Awasof Shelcal (lol, Google/Star Wars name generating thingy)
Personality: Shy but not easily fooled
Allegiance (what side you wanna join): QUEEN ETHEREAL/ Team ETHEREAL
Skill (NO OP CRAP LIKE INVINSIBILITY ): Speed, resistance to fire.
Weapon: Lightsaber
Preferred Job: Assassin
Speed is not actually something being factored in the person's stats since there is no need for a pokemon or something like approach, I had an example earlier on how the stats work

Yes speed won't work if your going for Star Wars things u a severely nerfed The Force XD

Can I still join? If so:
Name: Pixel
Personality: Calm, not-evil, HUGE desire to take down Queen Ethereal for no reason XD
Allegiance (what side you wanna join): Queen Toxic FTW >:3
Skill: YOUTUBE COMMENTS( to weaken the enemy's resolve to fight/ restore faith in humanity)
Weapon: MAGIC KEYBOARD :3
Preferred Job: Technomancer

Yes speed won't work if your going for Star Wars things u a severely nerfed The Force XD
Okey XD

Resistance to fire? XD

resistance to fire is okay, but to balance it out, you need a weakness to something

Naturally if your resistant to fire I automatically think oh u must be weak to water XD
Where's Toxic been ?
That character does not make much sense....YouTube?

Actually, I could get it to work, maybe the moveset would be kinda limited, but I'll at least try

Back