Clash of the Queens!

• Thread starter 8150
  • Start date
Oh cool that means you'd be attracted to Queen Ethereal as I think she's the only FEMALE ON MY SIDE XD bad thing that u can cancel out magic As Queen Ethereal can use Nothingness magic

She's the only female? That could be a problem for both our characters, I suppose xD

Technically Taiiny who's on your side is apparently both which is a bit creepy but yeah It could present a problem XD don't flirt with her to much shed eventually get annoyed with u enough to attack u XD

xD Sounds like me in real life tbh.

Could you guys tell me what class (not job) you want to be? Also, what attacks you want(and maybe give it a name)

Uhh
Could you guys tell me what class (not job) you want to be? Also, what attacks you want(and maybe give it a name)
at class's is a Queen considered XD hmmm well she uses nothingness magic then there's her creative ability to make her at come alive. so I don't know it sounds like a cross between a Mage and a summoner XD
I looked up Mage Summoner and apparently it's a thing XD
Makes sense she can also summon lesser nobodys so lets make her a Mage Summoner XD sounds fancy

Okay, now I just finished writing down everyone's characters, just need the classes to get the stats and attacks to match the characters.

I didn't include crush simply so people don't feel boxed in. After all, their character is free to make the moves on a character at any point in the rp

Name: Toxic
Personality: Very strange. Has a tendency to switch between moods, and depending on the person, is either nice and friendly, or psychopathic and disturbing. That said, he's never boring, and as a result, never predictable, like Ethereal
Allegiance (what side you wanna join): Isn't it obvious? I JUST CANT WAIT TO BE QUEEEEEEEEN :singing:
Skill: Great at critical hits
Weapon: Dual swords, one glowing green that can poison my foes, one glowing red and is made of lava.
Preferred Job: RULER OF PEDIA, MWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Plz, cahnge your skill, critical hits are gonna be really annoying, since its usually luck based, so I decided we shouldn't have criticals since the whole thing would be : "I got a critical! You died!" "No, you didn't you're cheating!"

And even if we used a random number generator, it would turn out different for each person and there would be no way to prove you got a critical

Fixed it @rsngamer

I'll be some aggressive class, like tank or paladin or whatever.

Okay, now I just finished writing down everyone's characters, just need the classes to get the stats and attacks to match the characters.
My class is Spy

Well im on toxic's side im Gender: a boy what im like im a kinda energetic talkative a tiny bit shy to other people but you know a regular guy or i can let loose my bad side what ever you want Skill: well stubbing toes and gathering resources (mining in generally) Weapons: hook shot and a sword Job: miner

Well im on toxic's side im Gender: a boy what im like im a kinda energetic talkative a tiny bit shy to other people but you know a regular guy or i can let loose my bad side what ever you want Skill: well stubbing toes and gathering resources (mining in generally) Weapons: hook shot and a sword Job: miner
What would your class be?(Class would be like archer, mercenary, etc.). Toxic, could you add that to the form?

[QUOTE="TheFancyFedora, post: 319825, member: 18860"Skill: well stubbing toes and gathering resources (mining in generally) Weapons: hook shot and a sword Job: miner[/QUOTE]
Discount Minecraft Link :p (i would be great in Cinema Sins...)

[QUOTE="TheFancyFedora, post: 319825, member: 18860"Skill: well stubbing toes and gathering resources (mining in generally) Weapons: hook shot and a sword Job: miner
Discount Minecraft Link :p (i would be great in Cinema Sins...)[/QUOTE] NOOOO im not a discount link im better den dat

:p

So this is free? Omg. By the way, my new weapon is the Monster Hunter Hades Forge
because it can be a shield, sword, and a axe,
and it even is made of fire and it lights up.

So this is free? Omg. By the way, my new weapon is the Monster Hunter Hades Forge
because it can be a shield, sword, and a axe,
and it even is made of fire and it lights up.
Yes, it's free, if you want you can also suggest what attacks you want to have to me since I'm taking care of that(why?so much work... It's worth it I guess)

My attacks are shield fury, where I block attacks but 20% it will hit, second is Sword Slash is when I switch into a sword mode and
slash 3 times, and finally I use Axe Unleash where I charge up a meter and when it is full I would increase attack power and I will slash monsters with an axe 10 times

My attacks are shield fury, where I block attacks but 20% it will hit, second is Sword Slash is when I switch into a sword mode and
slash 3 times, and finally I use Axe Unleash where I charge up a meter and when it is full I would increase attack power and I will slash monsters with an axe 10 times
The whole % or critical hit stuff is not really gonna work... maybe I can make a moveset similar to what you said, but a bit different...(also, the charge up meter is also not gonna work, sorry :( )

Back