Clash of the Queens!

• Thread starter 8150
  • Start date
My character gonna be so OP with the legendary Edge Plant attack, if you know what i mean.

My character gonna be so OP with the legendary Edge Plant attack, if you know what i mean.
Did you say attack :p ?! you can suggest me what you want since I'm taking care of creating the attacks

Well, since i dont want to make him too strong i limit his offensive abilities to the minimal and that statement above is a joke. The Edge Plant is simply, whak your opponent with the edge of a book :p

maybe give him some defensr-buff move @rsngamer

Did you say attack :p ?! you can suggest me what you want since I'm taking care of creating the attacks
Queen Ethereal uses the nothingness to be precise like dark magic and light magic she uses Nothingness magic it's like a combination of the two magics. This is because of her ability to use magic with her Paintbrush staff and she's the A Nobody Queen so similar to xemnas only difference is he could use nothingness in general.
Then there's her random ability to make her art come alive this is her nobody power when I say that I mean like Luxord has time demyx has water understand? Hers is the ability to make her art come alive she can change and destroy it to, these creations can be used as an army or common day uses. For example my toaster busted this morning Queen Ethereal could make me a new one XD.
As a Nobody she can teleport AKA The Dark Corridors/ Dark portals

@rsngamer i thought of possible move for my oc, 3 of them. 1 strengthen - buff tge shield 2 expand - enlarge the shield. 3 contract - make the shield smaller to the maximum of surrounding only the body.

it would actually be more like a normal JRPG, but it could be like the stockpile trio in pokemon, but size of the shield would be kind of useless
@rsngamer i thought of possible move for my oc, 3 of them. 1 strengthen - buff tge shield 2 expand - enlarge the shield. 3 contract - make the shield smaller to the maximum of surrounding only the body.

Name: Lubbock
Personality: Brash
Allegiance (what side you wanna join): Queen Toxic
Skill : Agile
Weapon: Bows
Preferred Job: Archer

We'll now teams are even more unbalanced due to Lubbock i oh an archer XD

ok, lemme make another re-edit: adding a crossbow to my weapons

@rsngamer
It could actually be useful in case of team battle, and the contracted shield can also use for offense, you know, "shield bash" , or should i say, "shield punch"

@rsngamer
It could actually be useful in case of team battle, and the contracted shield can also use for offense, you know, "shield bash" , or should i say, "shield punch"
True, and I guess a shield football-like rush attack might be cool... *scribble,scribble*

@rsngamer
Or say Halo Bump! (get the reference?:p)

@rsngamer did u read about Queen Ethereal I put down info XD

We'll now teams are even more unbalanced due to Lubbock i oh an archer XD
Like I said, let's wait until we're about to start before we balance teams. There's no point balancing them now just for someone else to join and unbalance them again

Also, Lubbock is a member of night raid! That already makes him deadly :eek:

Name: Ayros Feron
Personality: A man who fights for truth and justice, even if he doesn't adhere to these morals himself...always willing to take a bribe, Ayros finds that money and love dominate his life. He's extremely flirtatious and happens to have a soft spot for both beautiful women and beautiful gold, so if you have either, you're in luck.
Allegiance (what side you wanna join): Team Toxic (But still open to bribery...)
Skill (NO OP CRAP LIKE INVINSIBILITY ): Ayros can use lawyer-ish logic to cancel out even the strongest of magics-that is, if he's fast enough to come up with a reason that can counter it.
Weapon: Breifcase!
Preferred Job: Lawyer xD

Name: Ayros Feron
Personality: A man who fights for truth and justice, even if he doesn't adhere to these morals himself...always willing to take a bribe, Ayros finds that money and love dominate his life. He's extremely flirtatious and happens to have a soft spot for both beautiful women and beautiful gold, so if you have either, you're in luck.
Allegiance (what side you wanna join): Team Toxic (But still open to bribery...)
Skill (NO OP CRAP LIKE INVINSIBILITY ): Ayros can use lawyer-ish logic to cancel out even the strongest of magics-that is, if he's fast enough to come up with a reason that can counter it.
Weapon: Breifcase!
Preferred Job: Lawyer xD
Oh cool that means you'd be attracted to Queen Ethereal as I think she's the only FEMALE ON MY SIDE XD bad thing that u can cancel out magic As Queen Ethereal can use Nothingness magic

Does this charge PC?

If it doesn't:
Name: Aku
Personality: Brutal and bossy
Alligence: Hearts but I am open to
bribes
Skill: Defense and Speed and being able to use any weapon against the darkest peoples
Weapon: Monster Hunter Insect Glaive
Preferred Job: Replacing Iwata

Last edited:
If it doesn't:
Name: Aku
Personality: Brutal and bossy
Alligence: Hearts but I am open to
bribes
Skill: Defense and Speed
Weapon: Monster Hunter Insect Glaive
Preferred Job: Replacing Iwata
If u hunt monsters u might want a keyblade as alot of the monsters around the kingdom r darkness and can only be destroyed by light weapons XD

Back