Clash of the Queens!

• Thread starter 8150
  • Start date
Name: Tatsumi
Personality: Split personalities, his normal side is shy and cowardly, his other side shows when he fights, he turns into a fearless warrior who kills first and asks questions later
Allegiance: Queen Toxic (I would be betraying my trust to toxic if I chose ethereal)
Skill: Summoning and magic artes
Preferred job: General (I shall lead queen toxics forces to victory, and our enemies will burn in hell!!!)
Weapon: Vorpal Blades

Name: Juan Pablo "Pichi" Bezaury Perez, better known as Pichi or Pich1riloco.
Personality: Everything but nothing blended into a cup, so I may have a lot of personalities, that change with the situation, but mostly, childish, chocolatey, maybe serious in writing and grammar, all that stuff.
Allegiance (what side you wanna join): The Queendom of Nothingness of our lady Queen Ethereal Ruler of The Queendom of Nothingness.
Skill (NO OP CRAP LIKE INVINSIBILITY ): Eating, cooking, sleeping, maybe eating, and eating more, you know what else? Eating. And eating. Finally, eating.
Weapon: A big metal spoon of those that were used to serve food.
Preferred Job: Cooker, and eater. But also, maybe, The Seeker of Truth and Logic, which always leads to illogical alleys.

Personality: Everything but nothing blended into a cup, so I may have a lot of personalities, that change with the situation, but mostly, childish, chocolatey, maybe serious in writing and grammar, all that stuff.
Allegiance (what side you wanna join): The Queendom of Nothingness of our lady Queen Ethereal Ruler of The Queendom of Nothingness.
Skill (NO OP CRAP LIKE INVINSIBILITY ): Eating, cooking, sleeping, maybe eating, and eating more, you know what else? Eating. And eating. Finally, eating.
Preferred Job: Cooker, and eater. But also, maybe, The Seeker of Truth and Logic, which always leads to illogical alleys.
...........ummmmmmmmm ooooooookkkkkkk

I need two more for it to be even XD

...........ummmmmmmmm ooooooookkkkkkk
i have a feeling he is going to be quite the foe to face

Oh god...it's Buu!??!?!

Well unless two ppl from toxics side want on my side ....we need two more ppl for it to be equal XD

Hmm...Rsn mentioned he needed time to make the attacks...I'd say let's wait for that to be done, and if no more people join, then we start trying to balance the teams. Otherwise, there's no point when people are still joining, ya know?

I am not yet acquainted with the art of the food :p

Hmm...Rsn mentioned he needed time to make the attacks...I'd say let's wait for that to be done, and if no more people join, then we start trying to balance the teams. Otherwise, there's no point when people are still joining, ya know?
Wait... attacks?! we need to make the attacks?

Wait... attacks?! we need to make the attacks?
No, rsn is creating the attacks and stuff. He just needs time to do that. Please understand. My body is ready. DIRECTLY.

He did note that you're free to suggest attacks to him that you may want.

And also, I think its a good idea to make a character info page (maybe in PM) just in case, since we have lot of characters here

No, rsn is creating the attacks and stuff. He just needs time to do that. Please understand. My body is ready. DIRECTLY.

He did note that you're free to suggest attacks to him that you may want.
it would be nice if you could tell him i would like one healing move

If you wanna make that, go ahead. I'm too lazy :p

Name: Jfire
Personality: Fiery, fierce and aggressive.
Allegiance (what side you wanna join): EtherealCereal
Skill (NO OP CRAP LIKE INVINSIBILITY ): Shapeshifting
Weapon: Aerospray RG (In this setup, lets just make Ink slow down the other team and nullify their attacks while boosting our attacks and making us faster.
Preferred Job: Defending and turning into other animals to attack incoming people.

5yqWIu2.jpg
My character is going to look like this, just minus the dog, gun, and replace the sword with a dagger. Also, my character has a flat chest... And here's the dagger.
hbQcGIx.jpg
I got my character and my dagger! pls don't maik fun of me

Name: Jfire
Personality: Fiery, fierce and aggressive.
Allegiance (what side you wanna join): EtherealCereal
Skill (NO OP CRAP LIKE INVINSIBILITY ): Shapeshifting
Weapon: Aerospray RG (In this setup, lets just make Ink slow down the other team and nullify their attacks while boosting our attacks and making us faster.
Preferred Job: Defending and turning into other animals to attack incoming people.
Oh I Like This character XD

5yqWIu2.jpg
My character is going to look like this, just minus the dog, gun, and replace the sword with a dagger. Also, my character has a flat chest... And here's the dagger.
hbQcGIx.jpg
I got my character and my dagger! pls don't maik fun of me
That character is really cool you know! Is it from somewhere or is it an original work?

PS: You are an enemy, but a piece of advice, get a dagger with a firm gripping handle, not round!

That character is really cool you know! Is it from somewhere or is it an original work?

PS: You are an enemy, but a piece of advice, get a dagger with a firm gripping handle, not round!
I found it.

Back