Closed Create a video-game cover contest

• Thread starter 3823
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll join! In fact I'm actually making a game at the moment! XD what are coincidence. Anyway, what's the judging panel, is it the most creative, the most effort, the most etc?

Most effort, and most creative. Don't worry about it be perfect and try your best is all. I'm adding you ^^

Count me in please! Luckily everything uni-related will end on the 16th of May, so I have a week to work on my things.

Sis is gonna join!
(Is this tge end of my winning chance? Lol)

Sis is gonna join!

Numage is your sis.....:eek:

Adding you now, @numage =)

Reactions: numage
No no not the real sis :p

I don't have talent with photoshop things, if anyone can give me hints about how to create the screenshots, please help me .-.

I don't have talent with photoshop things, if anyone can give me hints about how to create the screenshots, please help me .-.

They're optional, but I'd recommend thinking of whether its a platformer, puzzle or visual novel and working from there. For example if it's an rpg, you can Make a little character with a world and then add sprites around or something with a health bar and text. If it's a visual novel, you could add a person talking with a text screen, etc. Just be creative and try your best ^^

Reactions: Barmont
As I still have plenty of time, I'll try!

Thanks my darling *-*

Reactions: 3823
Sis is gonna join!

I don't think so. I still have no idea about this :/

Numage is your sis.....:eek:

Adding you now, @numage =)

Thank you!
Yes, I'm not his real sis lol

Thank you!

^ I figured, :p

Aaand don't say that. You got this :D Believe in yourself. I've seen your drawing in Backlog's contest and I found it really nice and detailed ^_^ Just try your best =)

Thank you!
Just enter already! Give it a go, just for funsies. :)

I would love to do it:D

To be honest I'd like to enter an otome game (like Love plus in a male version) but I don't think anyone will fancy it xD
Still don't know where I will get the character from, need to figure that out :p

Rawrrie can I show u my cover on my user picture my character is call fartninja

Rawrrie can I show u my cover on my user picture my character is call fartninja

Finish the entry and post it when you're done.

You need 5 messages to participate though.

Last edited:
How do i sign up

Add me :p I want to give it a shot, because I am making a racing game for mobile devices, but I have an idea for rpg/adventure style, later today I will make covers and screenshots!!

Last edited:
Add me :p I want to give it a shot, because I am making a racing game for mobile devices, but I have an idea for rpg/adventure style, later today I make covers and screenshots

Alright. Adding you ^_^

Reactions: xkeksasx
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back