• Thread starter 3823
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Video-game front cover:
rji6l58nob0rl66zg.jpg
Video-game back cover:
mtHnloD.png
Screenshots: I have none, because my game stopped LOADING for whatever reason. So, I will replace screenshots with tilesets!
Name of game:The 101
Platform:Windows
Genre:RPG
Summary:You are saving a world from a colossal hole that will engulf it.
Plot:There is a colossal hole that begins to engulf a nearby town. You must go and stop its destruction by defeating the guardian of the abyssmal pit. When you do that, you can then go on to other towns and beat other bosses. The final boss is a demon lord in a pyramid.
Controls:Arrow keys, spacebar
Features:EXP Seller, minibosses, EXP system, weapon system, fully functional battle system, etc.
Extras/Details:There's a 3DSPedia easter egg if you can find it :)
What inspired you:My sister challenged me to make an RPG game about potholes; I said challenge accepted.
You used the same thing as me! But I think I programed more in the script editor ( Or looked them up and put them in :p )

RPG Maker VX Ace, right?

You used the same thing as me! But I think I programed more in the script editor ( Or looked them up and put them in :p )

RPG Maker VX Ace, right?
How did you know? Yes, I did. RPG Maker VX Ace is what I used, but I'm using the lite version on Linux.

I can't enter, but can I be a judge with you and some other people, or are you the only judge?

I can't enter, but can I be a judge with you and some other people, or are you the only judge?

I've already decided the judges. :bag:

RUvrWm5_g_MzPv62fXTZ5ZtchNGc-JH3hQrp7PcE6lIk9IgvY8-FoCMSynEUnXEHa7THng=s0-d-e1-ft

Have you ever wanted to create your own Video-game? Haven't we all? Well in this contest, you have the chance to show off your very own creation of a video-game and earn prizes!

This contest is super flexible! You can make a game on almost anything. Whether it's a new Zelda-type adventure, to a game about your best friend it's accepted. Nothing too vulgar or inappropriate, please. Be creative and as descriptive as you want! If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask ^-^

ESK3Qg-ofkU2og_GYFQB8bVBwUn9Qs819YcXF8f7hhiA3uyu9zLVy4bF4H5F2qLIOiHrUA=s0-d-e1-ft

1. Can be digital or hand drawn.
  2. One entry per person.
  3. Must have at least 5 posts on forums to participate (eliminate double entries :c)
  4. Game must be original ( Your own characters )
  5. Anyone who is plagiarizing will be disqualified immediately.
  6. Have fun!
  7. Post finished entry here with all parts.
ZClCC8dayw2fzIS-oAOR7_EDXS9js5jkOdXdbGPtnZQLx-0O9VTB0vZqneVbqcArWB2Wmg=s0-d-e1-ft

Here is an example of an entry:
Video-game front cover:
ziOJkBRtN-hdGVNFYjM6So3SsfkSV5UD0OtpE18S9-VS-eGoTc_Vk53zawmJN0D7l4hIXw=s0-d-e1-ft
Video-game back cover:
KIKUPUbLu6NNcDQIxvlwRYwU0nX0Rz80fw7lngY-CZbzS-av28LaN7HvSLZpiBt4T3SfLQ=s0-d-e1-ft
Screenshots:
UTKgL0v.png
Gr3MIpZ.png
Name of game: The Legend of Nekochu
Platform: PC/Windows
Genre: Mystery/RPG/Puzzle
Summary: Explore with Nekochu as she transforms into different things and saves the world from the dreaded Inu-monster.
Plot: Panda-chan journeys her way to resurrect Nekochu.
Controls: 3d gameplay, use the mouse to move the camera and the W, A, S and D keys to move. Click for interacting with various objects. (Be more descriptive than this)
Features: different story endings, plethora of characters to choose from.
Extras/Details: Playable with Xbox/PS3 controller
What inspired you to make this game: @Spinnerweb :p

Remember, those above are just examples! Be as descriptive as possible! Anyone can win, because we are basing the results on effort more than skill! Also, try not to use too many images off the internet and make it original. One last thing, The written portion is just as important as the art portion, so try your best on both sections!

Note: You can use characters from the videogames/youtube/websites if you change their name, (e.g. Mario --> Maryo)

I'd prefer it to be original but too many people are asking me the same question.. ;-;

Here is the form:

Video-game front cover:
Video-game back cover:

Screenshots: (optional)
Name of game:
Platform:
Genre:
Summary:

Plot:
Controls:
Features:
Extras/Details:
What inspired you:

Code:
[B]Video-game front cover[/B]:
[B]Video-game back cover[/B]:
[B]Screenshots[/B]:
[B]Name of game[/B]:
[B]Platform[/B]:
[B]Genre[/B]:
[B]Summary[/B]:
[B]Plot[/B]:
[B]Controls[/B]:
[B]Features[/B]:
[B]Extras/Details[/B]:
[B]What inspired you to make this[/B]:
*I recommend copy and pasting code and filling it out.

-You can add more to the text portion if you'd like.
-Images restricted to front cover and back cover
-You can have a maximum of 2 screenshots

gFuNoT5LOPegrFJBq8Og7HXPTnZVgI8ApDmH_vXL8dy78K3TixHTaDWfYjpSCkq8wk9B4Q=s0-d-e1-ft

1st place: 100pc
2nd place: 50pc
3rd place: 25pc

vLAEyW4.png

Here are some resources to help you guys get started! (You don't have to use them).

Have fun~!
What is a PC point?

What is a PC point?

Pc is a currency used here on the forums. You make quality posts and can earn up to 3 per post (depending on section). You can also exchange it between other users. More here.

Only up to 2 screenshots. ;-; Pick 2.
I switched computers and edited it.

Reactions: 3823
I usually do make video game covers, it's quite fun, but never for my any of my own characters, that's just, in my opinion, boring, so I'll pass on this one, but it's a great initiative, I hope you get some great covers! :)

Updated my entry. Added two screenshots @rawrrie

Reactions: 3823
I will join count me in

I will join
Read the first post ;-;

I added you but next time please pm me.

Game Idea.jpg
Top is the front and Bottom is the back
Name of Game: Realm
Platform: CD-Illuminati
Genre: Puzzle/Platformer
Summary: Alter platforms to damage beasts and reach the edge of the universe.
Plot: Dr. Kadnys manages to create particles of matter that are at -20 degrees Kelvin and the whole universe collapses in on itself leading to major alterations in space and dimensions. He must turn off his chilling machine before it destroys itself.
Controls: Circle Pad/D-Pad to move around and look up or down, A to jump and scroll through text, B to go back, hold Y or X to dash, L and R can quickly change objects, Select to select, Start to start game, Touch screen to alter objects
Features: Online Leaderboards for speedruns and a level designer. Local Co-op play. Sound Test.
Inspiration: Cat Wizards in Spyro: Year of the Dragon and Wizards in Spyro the Dragon that change the shape of platforms.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2179 and 3823
I made an actual Pokémon fan game! Does that count?

I made an actual Pokémon fan game! Does that count?

Did you not read the first post? It has everything on it.
I don't think even think I have you on the entries list.

I used to make stuff like this back in the day, I'm sure my terrible MS Paint skilllz can come back to me. I'll enter.

nevermind. I see entries are already over.... sorry!

I used to make stuff like this back in the day, I'm sure my terrible MS Paint skilllz can come back to me. I'll enter.

nevermind. I see entries are already over.... sorry!

Read the main post... ;-; It says pm me if you want to join. .-. They're not over.
I can add you but you'll have until the 23rd to finish. Is that okay?

Sure, I go on vacation on that date so either way, that deadline is already aparent

Sure, I go on vacation on that date so either way, that deadline is already aparent

Added.

Reactions: Alpha Harry
Update: There are 10 days left to turn in entries. ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back