Danganronpa: Turn to Despair

• Thread starter 18
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • #1,181
Me?!?! I dunno, I've never been a dungeon master before :sorry:
I'd be willing to give it a try though
Also Toxic YOU WERE ONLY RIGHT CUZ SPINNER MADE YOU RIGHT. :c And you got lucky. Plus your character was pointless to back up the theory she just guessed :3 Syn had to prove it.

• #1,182
How did you like my message so fast?!?! Like literally, the second I hit post, I got a rep,y saying you liked it :eek:
Me? XD aheha

• #1,183
*twirls hair like a shy girl* ahehe, you guessed right!

I'd like to be in the 2nd one :sneaky:
This was so entertaining to read ^~^
You probably will since we had some people who were very inactive in this one and you can replace them :p *cough* the guy who played Ken *cough*

• #1,184
You probably will since we had some people who were very inactive in this one and you can replace them :p *cough* the guy who played Ken *cough*
I don't even remember who that was... I guess that's how badly inactive they were :eek:

• #1,185
Also Toxic YOU WERE ONLY RIGHT CUZ SPINNER MADE YOU RIGHT. :c And you got lucky. Plus your character was pointless to back up the theory she just guessed :3 Syn had to prove it.
Yours was a guess too...but UNLIKE YOURS, I WAS RIGHT!!!! SO SUCK IT BOY!!!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Reactions: JayRawrTiz
  • #1,186
Yours was a guess too...but UNLIKE YOURS, I WAS RIGHT!!!! SO SUCK IT BOY!!!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
At least mine had some logic to it :c

• #1,187
I don't even remember who that was... I guess that's how badly inactive they were :eek:
Oh Vale killed him since Spinner made me since he was inactive the whole time :D

• #1,188
At least mine had some logic to it :c
Well at least mine WAS RIGHT!!!!!! And it did have logic, via process of elimination

• #1,189
Well at least mine WAS RIGHT!!!!!! And it did have logic, via process of elimination
But there were so many other people it could have been from the other games since timelines

• #1,190
But there were so many other people it could have been from the other games since timelines
You know what you sound like right now? Someone who can't handle the fact that I was right!!!!!!!!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! And this was already non canon, so it it doesn't matter about the timeline, or if the other characters could have been in it. All that matters....IS THAT I WAS RIGHT

• #1,191
You know what you sound like right now? Someone who can't handle the fact that I was right!!!!!!!!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! And this was already non canon, so it it doesn't matter about the timeline, or if the other characters could have been in it. All that matters....IS THAT I WAS RIGHT
All that matters is that Syn doesn't love Toxic he loves Vale :3

• #1,192
Oh Vale killed him since Spinner made me since he was inactive the whole time :D
Hmmm, I don't remember Vale killing someone... wait, when she went on a rampage to save you two for food and Ken got in the way?

• #1,193
All that matters is that Syn doesn't love Toxic he loves Vale :3
And vale is dead and Syn was a jerk. And toxic is still better at smash then you

• #1,194
And vale is dead and Syn was a jerk. And toxic is still better at smash then you
So cocky xD

• #1,195
Lol RP Toxic but IRL Toxic is worse than me:sneaky:

• #1,196
Lol RP Toxic but IRL Toxic is worse than me:sneaky:
No one cares about IRL toxic. It's all about rp toxic

• #1,197
No one cares about IRL toxic. It's all about rp toxic
Rp Toxic was so useless though she just got in the way (shot fired)

• #1,198
Rp Toxic was so useless though she just got in the way (shot fired)
Vale was useless....and lifeless

• #1,199
Vale was useless....and lifeless
Without Vale you would have Toxic would have no food :3

• #1,200
With Vale, I'd be bored to death with her stupid conversations. At least I had memorable conversations. All I remember about Vale was that Syn liked her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back