Danganronpa: Unite against Despair!

• Thread starter 8150
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • #1,281
Auri: *stops and looks up to the ceiling , thinking* I guess you're right.... hmm... Okie then.

• #1,282
Katarina: Thank you for understanding madam. Anyways we're off. We'll meet back up at the entrance when we're done.

• #1,283
However, before the party could leave, an announcement came on the TV! Monokuma's face appeared on the screens.

Monokuma: Ahem! Hope's Peak Academy Executive Committee has an announcement to make! The final trial will be starting soon! You'll be tested so I can decide if you leave the island or not! How, you ask? You'll see in the trial, pupupupu. Please head to the courtroom now! And don't bother looking for Cal, he's here already, pupupupu.

• #1,284
(I'm not letting this end with an "Oh well everyone dies then" ending.)

Katarina: Well let's head to the courtroom everyone. Hopefully we'll find everyone there...

• #1,285
They proceeded to the courtroom, to find Cal standing in the throne where Monokuma usually sits

• #1,286
Jay: Oi, I bet he's about to make a speech about how he fooled us all. Be ready to charge at him any second if that's how it is. Cal buddy, whatcha doin' there?

• #1,287
Cal didn't respond. Monokuma hopped up on his head and started giggling.

Monokuma: Cal can't hear you silly. Cal isn't even here anymore. He's been replaced

• #1,288
Jay: Explain. :panda:

• #1,289
Monokuma pressed a button on a remote control. Suddenly, Cal jerked his eyes open, and looked around the room.

Cal?: It's been too long...since I've had a body. It's nice to know there was such a generous donor, willing to give me his own.

His voice sounded strange...almost like....Monomi's voice?

Cal?: You may recognize me as Monomi. But that was just an act...hah, but I'm getting ahead of myself. Let me explain. You're about to graduate and leave the island. However, I want to test your deductive skills before I let you go. So if you can figure out who I am, then I'll let you go. Guess wrong, and you'll all die. But I won't let you go in this blind so I'll give you a hint. I was one of the survivors of the last killing game.

Cal/Monomi/??? gave an evil grin. New objective: Figure out the identity

• #1,290
Talin: Question! Did you put a fake body in the terminal? Or is whoever isn't in the terminal you?

• #1,291
Jay: I told you guys that rabbit was up to no good. She's in league with Monokuma after all! *points finger dramatically*

• #1,292
Monokuma: pupupupu did you really think there was ever a pure hearted robot?

???: No, my body is in the terminal, along with the rest. I had my subconscious stored into the computer. Figuring me out won't be that easy

• #1,293
(Oh crap xD Nice plot twist there Toxic like dang that makes it intense.)

Katarina: B-But how did you get his body in the first place? I doubt he would ever willingly give it up...

• #1,294
???: He didn't have a choice. Neither do you if you want to live.

(Thanks!)

• #1,295
Talin: Kay so we know the flower girl killed her boyfriend cause some lonely psycho kissed him, Czar and Toxic were the last two left cause everyone else was dead. Then someone killed Toxic then Czar. From the die-ary we know that whoever killed them is the mastermind. So Black, Czar and Toxic aren't the mastermind, and the guitar in the surveillance room was recently used. Who was the guitar person? Cause he's probably the mastermind.

Talin blinks.

Talin: Who is the mole anyway? Do we at least get that answered?

• #1,296
Katarina: Talin! You were in the terminal right? You told us what you saw. Do you remember.... If any of them said active when they shouldn't have?

• #1,297
Talin: There was a list of people whose names i didn't know but all of them were offline.

• #1,298
???: Oh, the mole was just a made up thing I came up with to sow distrust within you. But it turns out that wasn't even needed, you guys already hate each other

• #1,299
Talin: Like how Toxic and Syn never happened?

• #1,300
???: No, they were never a thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back