Disgaea X2: Darkness Afterlude

• Thread starter Frisk
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • #1,081
"Isn't it a bit late for that." Sky said as he poked a barrier that enveloped the town.

• #1,082
'Sh*t.' He cursed under his breath 'I sense a lot of dark energy. It rivals mine but..'

• #1,083
"If it's has more dark energy than you than my calculations say it's either you're parents or we upset a god." Sky said as he readied his weapons.

• #1,084
'I don't know my parents remember. They probably died or something... I was hoping it wasn't this but I think we upset a god.'

• #1,085
"So do we throw in the towel or what?" Sky asked with a sarcastic tone.

• #1,086
'Wait for it to strike then counter it.' Sorata began focusing 'Lash out all your strong elemental attacks as I charge up a strong dark one... This may sound stupid but... I'll take it out in one fell blow!' Sorata smiled devilishly.

• #1,087
"Screw that plan! I say we might as well recklessly attack because we are kinda trapped in a dome and it can wait us out." Sky pointed out as he lifted a trap door.

• #1,088
"Please. You don't know who you're dealing with," Eric said smugly, walking into the barrier.

"I mean, I may be betraying you by trading your lives to repay a debt but... Demonic pacts have downsides, y'know?" He mused. "Get 'em boys," And with a snap of his fingers, Sorata and Sky were bound by shadowy coils that began draining their energy.

"Can't you see? This is the end for you insolent fools. Hope I meet you again. In a new life," Eric laughed before drawing his sword and putting the tip to Sorata's neck.

• #1,089
Sorata broke free from the shadows and morphed into a being with no form. A voice then echoed 'I am literally one of or THE strongest dark magic users ever!' He freed Sky 'Kick his arse with me!'

• #1,090
Sky yawned and snapped Eric's sword with a warhammer that he pulled out of the trap door. "So...Eric how many seconds should I let you run for?"

• #1,091
Sorata took shape again 'Torture or death?' He said as he floated up in the air.

• #1,092
"Tsk, somehow I knew those bindings wouldn't hold. Fortunately, there are more then one way to defeat a dark magic user. For instance, a light magic user!" Eric stood happily before realizing that Sky was waiting for a response. "Oh... Why, only one second. Now a-bu-bye!" Eric yelled vanishing into the shadows.

• #1,093
"Does he not realize how the magic system works? Elemental magic will curbstomp a light magic user. Then again everything besides light magic curbstomps elemental magic." Sky said after Eric disappeared.

• #1,094
'I'll have to use Æther for the rest... There's no way I can defeat a light magic user especially since there seems to be more than one.'

• #1,095
"I'll get the light mages. I just need you to keep anything else he sends off me." Sky built a fortress and several 10 ft wide trenches around it the trenches were of course filled with peasant soldiers Sky summoned on short notice. "Sorata you command these guys." Sky pointed to half of the army. "I'll take the rest."

• #1,096
'Sure.' Sorata looked at the group 'LET US BE VICTORIOUS, LET US DESTROY OUR ENEMY!' The team morale boosted significantly whilst Sorata's voice began to hurt 'When the enemy attacks protect Sky and fend off the lower class grunts he will have.' He looked at Sky 'Allow me to strike Eric down!'

• #1,097
"Sure. TO BATTLE MEN! WE SHALL DESTROY THE MAN WHO TRIED TO KILL ME!" Team morale hit max. Eric's team morale weakened.

• #1,098
  • #1,099
(Oh crap, we're all online. This is where it becomes a shout box like RP and we need to be careful to not be ninja'ed)

• #1,100
(If we get ninja' delete your post and carry on from the ninja)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back