Do You Have a Wii U? (POLL)

• Thread starter Risinglink
  • Start date

Do YOU have a wii u?

• Total voters
With that will be four...
Cool thing eShop cards are for 3DS and Wii U :D

Maybe some people could promote this forum on Wii U related sites and get some more activity on the Wii U board. ;)

I really dont like Wii Us. They just seem so stupid and there are seriously no good games for it. I would get like a 3DS instead because you can play Pokemon on it and that should last you throughout your college years hahaha

My friend has a Wii U and it just seems really stupid and corny. All the pre loaded games on there are really just stupid and childish looking. Theres one where you shoot your head and theres one where you dance and its really boring

Last edited by a moderator:
well I am planing to buy one eventually but not right now .

No, Wii U's in my opinion are one of the dumbest consoles out there. I mean what, seriously, what good games are there for the Wii U? It just seems so boring to me. And the games that are already downloaded when you get it are sooooo cheesy. You move the joystick and your guy dances. Its just stupid. Xboxes or PlayStations are much better because, well, there are actually good games...

No, Wii U's in my opinion are one of the dumbest consoles out there. I mean what, seriously, what good games are there for the Wii U? It just seems so boring to me. And the games that are already downloaded when you get it are sooooo cheesy. You move the joystick and your guy dances. Its just stupid. Xboxes or PlayStations are much better because, well, there are actually good games...
:eek: , I never thought I would have heard such disappointing remarks on this forum, I guess that everyone has their point of views, There are some good games for the Wii U, like Super Mario 3D World, Sonic & Mario at the Socchi Olympics, and so many more to be released, Super Smash Bros. 4, Bayonetta, Mario Kart 8.

:eek: , I never thought I would have heard such disappointing remarks on this forum, I guess that everyone has their point of views, There are some good games for the Wii U, like Super Mario 3D World, Sonic & Mario at the Socchi Olympics, and so many more to be released, Super Smash Bros. 4, Bayonetta, Mario Kart 8.
Okay, I agree with Super Smash Bros 4. Thats like the only game though! Has that come out yet becuase if it has im probably gonna sleep over at my friends house for a couuple nights haha. And I just contradicted what I just said.. Haha, whatever. Its still not a very good console in my opinion.. but everyones different :) especially me (;

Okay, I agree with Super Smash Bros 4. Thats like the only game though! Has that come out yet becuase if it has im probably gonna sleep over at my friends house for a couuple nights haha. And I just contradicted what I just said.. Haha, whatever. Its still not a very good console in my opinion.. but everyones different :) especially me (;
If you don't like the wii U because there are no games, just wait unil 2014 and I am sure that you will change your mind, the same thing happened to the 3DS and look how it is doing now !

If you don't like the wii U because there are no games, just wait unil 2014 and I am sure that you will change your mind, the same thing happened to the 3DS and look how it is doing now !
Thats possible, but theres absolutely no chance I will be purchasing the Wii U. Id rather save up my money for something better, like food or a car or an asain to make me a version of anime with romance, swords, jutsus, magic, maybe some soul reaper stuff, and Goku haha wow i got off track

Thats possible, but theres absolutely no chance I will be purchasing the Wii U. Id rather save up my money for something better, like food or a car or an asain to make me a version of anime with romance, swords, jutsus, magic, maybe some soul reaper stuff, and Goku haha wow i got off track
Oh, well you rather conservative, but that's good, I guess you want to save up your money for better things, I definitely won't waste my money on the Xbox One, and I might have to pass on the PS4, I need the Wii U bad.

Reactions: Vantero
I have a (limited edition Wind Waker) WiiU, but I haven't really done anything with it yet. I still don't have anything to play on it, hopefully I'll be getting either Pikmin 3 or Super Mario 3D World for Christmas.

like food or a car or an asain

Tonight marks the beginning of 2013's Black Friday; grab one now while everything's on sale.

That's why the XB1 has worse graphics, right?

Seriously, if you think about it, then how is it dumb for the console to exist?

Oh, well you rather conservative, but that's good, I guess you want to save up your money for better things, I definitely won't waste my money on the Xbox One, and I might have to pass on the PS4, I need the Wii U bad.
The ironic thing is that Wii U is a good console yet it's the cheapest out of the options. I mean, not even the deluxe edition is as expensive as the Xbox One for example...

The ironic thing is that Wii U is a good console yet it's the cheapest out of the options. I mean, not even the deluxe edition is as expensive as the Xbox One for example...
I know right, I always give Nintendo props for having good priced systems, I think the Wii U has a great price and is worth it, I don't really see where a person can go wrong with the Wii U.

I know right, I always give Nintendo props for having good priced systems, I think the Wii U has a great price and is worth it, I don't really see where a person can go wrong with the Wii U.
Yeah, and although the Wii U costs more than the Wii for sure, it's worth it because it offers game experience that other consoles can't offer

I want one so bad, I think I might get one, after all, I need an upgrade from my Wii, I kind of messed it up with the Jailbreak, the Wii U seems amazing! $299.99! And one at walmart in Canada costs $199.99! What a deal.

I want one so bad, I think I might get one, after all, I need an upgrade from my Wii, I kind of messed it up with the Jailbreak, the Wii U seems amazing! $299.99! And one at walmart in Canada costs $199.99! What a deal.
Not to mention the deals that were going around that allowed people by a limited edition console with a game for the price of the console itself...

Yes, I got mine in June BEFORE The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD Edition was announced.

I really just have to start assuming Nintendo is going to make a special edition console for all of their games.

There is a One Piece 3DS. Come on.

Oh... I do not have a Wii U yet but I really want one so I am getting one. They seem cool, at first you think it is a weird handheld thing attached to a controller, then once you try it it is pretty cool :D

Don't have one... yet. Getting the Wii U for xmas with NSMBU, NSLU, NL, and a Luigi wiimote!

Back