Do you use folders?

• Thread starter BjFauble
  • Start date
BjFauble

BjFauble

Fighting in a Sack
Banned User
I couldn't find a similar thread so I figured I'd ask.

I don't. Mainly because I'll completely forget about a game if I put it in one. (Turns out I have a game called SkyKid that was in a folder. Huh.)

Do you?

Yes, but only for the stuff like Safety Information, Mii Maker, etc that I don't want to see, :oops:

Reactions: Harold1995 and Shadow_has_Risen
Yes, I only have two folder and that's for demos the other on is for the apps like Mii Maker, and Mii Plaza.

Nope, I have never used folders. I tried once but it sucked because I like my screen filled with icons and cleanliness isn't one of my strongest suites anyways. xD

Reactions: 8150
I put the demos I am done playing with inside of folders, so I remember to delete them. Other than that, I don't use folders much.

i use one for demos, one for dsi ware, adn one for virtual console. btw these are the games dont play as much on.

Reactions: TAG
Folders are a necessity for me - I have too many downloads not to use them.

Folders are a necessity for me - I have too many downloads not to use them.

Just curious, how many do you have?

I don't use folders and, counting just now, I have 223 including about 15 demos.

Just curious, how many do you have?

I don't use folders and, counting just now, I have 223 including about 15 demos.

You have more than me. I have over a hundred at present, not counting some that I have deleted. I don't have any demos at the moment.

I won't download a game if there's a retail option available. The only exceptions I've made are Pokemon Y (because it was free) and Wii Fit U (because it was $30 cheaper)

You have more than me. I have over a hundred at present, not counting some that I have deleted. I don't have any demos at the moment.

I won't download a game if there's a retail option available. The only exceptions I've made are Pokemon Y (because it was free) and Wii Fit U (because it was $30 cheaper)

Ah, yeah, I download everything digitally. I just prefer not having to swap cartridges, especially because I usually end up playing games for a few seconds and deciding I don't want to play it right now, haha.

I have folders but I put games in one and others in another I find it easier also I named it so I wouldn't forget

I use folders to classify demos, games, and applications. However, the games/applications that I use really often aren't stored in a folder (that would make me waste 2 seconds each time... And Time is Gaming... or anything else!)

I used and still using, but right now I have my games classified by categories on pages...

I have a folder for demos and another one for games I downloaded.;)

I got bored one day and got as many folders as possible on my Home screen. As for using them I have 4 that hold apps/games.

I got bored one day and got as many folders as possible on my Home screen. As for using them I have 4 that hold apps/games.

How much?

I believe it's somewhere around 75. Not sure right now.

I don't necessarily use the folders on the 3ds, I may have to once I get near the max amount I can store on my 3ds and my 16 GB sdcard eventually. I think I only use one now for apps xD

I use two, one for demos and one for non-gaming apps. Much more organized! =3

I've never used the folders since I don't really like them , I just like the display of my apps on my 3DS rather than them being hidden. It's more fun to scroll along and see all the games.

Back