Do you use folders?

• Thread starter BjFauble
  • Start date
I use them yes. I have a folder for my demo, for DSi ware, for VC games and for Digital games. I found them pretty useful ^^

I have one folder on my 3DS, and in it I place anything that isn't a game or demo (Miiverse, Pokemon Bank, Youtube, etc.) I don't use folders for my games because a) I don't have enough games to warrant one and b) even if I did, I like scrolling through my games. It's weird.

Miiverse? You can put it up in a folder? Isn't it at the top of your home menu? Now I'm confused =/

I got it mixed up with MiiMaker or MiiPlaza, never really use it much.:meh:

Reactions: PersonSP
Never thought of doing this but i should probably dump my health and safety and other stuff i dont use like Marc said in there xD

I sorted my menu into folders, and zoomed out. I Left 3ds sound and Steel Diver: Sub Wars out, but other than that I have it sorted into several folders (I. E. one for demos, one for video etc.)

This could technically be moved to General Nintendo Discussions now that Wii U has folders.

I started using folders on my 3DS after the update on Wii U and I'm glad I did. Previously I said I forget about a game if I put it in a folder, but that's basically what Backloggery is for.

I wish you could pick folder colors on 3DS like on Wii U.

I use only one folder which I named Hidebox. I placed it at the full right column so I never see it. It has useless stuff like Health and Safety information, streetpass Mii plaza and Activity log.

Back