Download or cartridge

• Thread starter 3dsatackman
  • Start date
Downloading Games On The 3ds eshop is a better idea as you wont need to waste your time just to switch catridafjaggajf to play the game ( I dont care about the spelling lol ) Lol AEWSEOSME
the problem is though that the SD card only has so much space available. You can't download EVERYTHING.....

Oh yes u can , just buy a freaking bigger sd card lol.

Oh yes u can , just buy a freaking bigger sd card lol.
even the "freaking bigger sd card" will have limits. Just saying....and in any case, you can't buy everything on the eshop. There are games that only have physical copies (or at least, don't show up on the eshop until more than a year after it was released *cough* Kid Icarus: Uprising *cough*)

even the "freaking bigger sd card" will have limits. Just saying....and in any case, you can't buy everything on the eshop. There are games that only have physical copies (or at least, don't show up on the eshop until more than a year after it was released *cough* Kid Icarus: Uprising *cough*)

Yeah, I have a 32 GB SD and it only have 8 GB free now...
I don't want to use two SD...

Definitely cartridge. The last time I got a download, I got a 3DS XL and I forgot to transfer my data. Its good to have a digital everywhere you go, but if you just have one physical copy, then that wont be the worst thing in the world, either.

When did you get it? You already used 24 GB!

Last edited by a moderator:
When did you get it? You already used 24 GB!

Long time ago actually...

And with games like:

Code of Princess: 1,1 GB
Fire Emblem: Awakening: 1.07 GB
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate: 1.8 GB
Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask: 790 MB
Pokémon X: 1.7 GB
Resident Evil Revelations: 3,2 GB
Shin Megami Tensei IV: 1,8 GB
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked: 1.2 GB
Sonic Lost World: 1.3 GB
Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward: 0,8 GB

10 games and almost 15 GB...
Some games are kinda... big :p

While we're on the topic of SD cards, is it true you can download the game multiple times onto multiple SD cards after you purchased the game (and it wouldn't be considered a transfer since it's only for ONE 3DS?)? I know there's DRM and all to prevent other 3DSes from using it....but yeah, what's the deal on that?

I would recommend getting it from the eshop

While we're on the topic of SD cards, is it true you can download the game multiple times onto multiple SD cards after you purchased the game (and it wouldn't be considered a transfer since it's only for ONE 3DS?)? I know there's DRM and all to prevent other 3DSes from using it....but yeah, what's the deal on that?

Well, you can transfer the game if you get another 3DS, but they're reasons...
If every ones share they games with others, that would be a problem.

Well, you can transfer the game if you get another 3DS, but they're reasons...
If every ones share they games with others, that would be a problem.
Well yeah, obviously it'd be a problem if people could share the games. I'm asking if you can download multiple times so you have multiple sources to play the game from just in case you lose one?

oh, yeah if it's out of the United States then that makes sense. Kinda feel bad for you in terms of video game deals lol
Yeah it sucks here, I can't buy many games here consoles to are expensive
3ds-TT$1,699.99 ( US$269.79) Click here to see site.
3ds XL-TT$2,050.00 ( US$325.34) Click here to see site.
:eek: I should get a 32 GB also, you download a lot of games ?
What class is it?

Having the physical copy means that you'll have it even if you lose your 3DS. I'd recommend not downloading it since not everyone is able to buy bigger SD cards. My ACNL game didn't leave my DS for a full 2 months or so. Constant play. So a physical copy might not be to bad :3 and switching them out isn't bad at all.

Yeah it sucks here, I can't buy many games here consoles to are expensive
3ds-TT$1,699.99 ( US$269.79) Click here to see site.
3ds XL-TT$2,050.00 ( US$325.34) Click here to see site.

:eek: I should get a 32 GB also, you download a lot of games ?
What class is it?
Wait are you serious. Wow that's a huge ripoff for 3DS prices....It's probably because there's less of a supply over there because they don't expect too many people to buy it or something idk

Wait are you serious. Wow that's a huge ripoff for 3DS prices....It's probably because there's less of a supply over there because they don't expect too many people to buy it or something idk
I have no idea, I guess its the shipping, to import stuff from away but its still cost to much, game store owner raise the price to gain a profit, you see that a lot here. I hate to buy electronics here, Marc doesn't even buy games here either because of it, I think I might have to rent a sky box and order games from away.

I have no idea, I guess its the shipping, to import stuff from away but its still cost to much, game store owner raise the price to gain a profit, you see that a lot here. I hate to buy electronics here, Marc doesn't even buy games here either because of it, I think I might have to rent a sky box and order games from away.
yup idiotic economics at its finest. I'd also imagine that the market isn't very demanding of electronics over there, which would mean the sellers would raise prices so that they can make some money off of the few people that DO buy the electronics.

yup idiotic economics at its finest. I'd also imagine that the market isn't very demanding of electronics over there, which would mean the sellers would raise prices so that they can make some money off of the few people that DO buy the electronics.
No actually electronics is very common here, like mostly everyone has a PS3/PS2 here, and games sell a lot actually, but I think everyday, more and more people are realizing that its kinda a scam because its to costly, you are right its idiotic economics at its finest. I might have to start renting a sky box soon if I soon decide to have a few retail games on my shelves.

No actually electronics is very common here, like mostly everyone has a PS3/PS2 here, and games sell a lot actually, but I think everyday, more and more people are realizing that its kinda a scam because its to costly, you are right its idiotic economics at its finest. I might have to start renting a sky box soon if I soon decide to have a few retail games on my shelves.
huh interesting. Yeah, maybe it's shipping costs or something idk. Maybe it is a scam given there'd possibly be less suppliers within the region (local monopoly?)

huh interesting. Yeah, maybe it's shipping costs or something idk. Maybe it is a scam given there'd possibly be less suppliers within the region (local monopoly?)
Well I have no idea but whatever it is, it sucks big time, therefore *back to topic* I will buy most of my games on the eShop :)

Well I have no idea but whatever it is, it sucks big time, therefore *back to topic* I will buy most of my games on the eShop :)
and will probably buy really huge SD cards to get as many eshop games as you can on one card :p

and will probably buy really huge SD cards to get as many eshop games as you can on one card :p
Yup, totally right bout that, I will get either a 32GB or 16GB (Class 10) SD Card.

Back