Favorite Legendary?

• Thread starter Catstew
  • Start date
my favorite legend is gotta be Keldeo lol :D
He's just so cute lol ;) He's one of my Smogon teams too lol :)

Latios/ Latias. Forever.
latios_and_latias_by_kimmie7856-d6czeds.jpg

I love arceus for his capability of changing type and it can make very strong while using punisher with a type stronger than the opponent ones

I'm going to say Raikou, Entei and suicune bc they are hard to catch

My favorite legendary is Giratina-Orgin Forme. I love the looks of it. The design just appeals to me. Also, the shiny recolor is pretty nice too. This Pokemon is also pretty strong, and competitive. Also, Giratina has the typings of some of my favorite types, Ghost-Dragon.

I don't think I could possibly choose a favorite legendary. I'm pretty much stuck between all of the gen 3 and 4 legends, Zekrom, Kyurem, Yveltal, and Zygarde.

I really have no ability to choose.:confused:

Go ARCEUS. I choose Arceus because he has about even stats which are all around 300. Also Because he learns Over-Powered moves. IT IS PRACTICALLY UNBEATABLE.

My favorite is Mewtwo. I fell in love with him when the first movie came out. I was 5 when it came out and I remember crying because Mewtwo had no friends. I still have my Ancient Mew card from the movie. <3

I love Uxie mainy because it looks so darn cute!:thumbsup:

Latios/ Latias. Forever.
latios_and_latias_by_kimmie7856-d6czeds.jpg

Man, that picture is absolutely horrifying. Thanks for the nightmares:sleep: My favorites would have to be Rayquaza and Kyogre. I caught them in Sapphire and I moved them all the way up to my SoulSilver. I want to move them to my Pokemon X, but I can't because I haven't paid for Pokemon Bank/Transporter. I hope to get them into the most current most version of Pokemon one day, and it may not be that necessary anyways with Alpha Sapphire coming out this fall along with the always useful GTS.

I really like all the Regis, I just think they're very interesting. Lately I've also started to like Yveltal a lot, too.

mine is mewtwo,a psychic type pokemon which is one of the two pokemon that has two mega evolutions [mega mewtwo x and mega mewtwo y] and has such a cool and lonely background,its story and its figure is just fierce and adamant and has some out of this world moves and stats especially when it mega evolves.what yours?

Reshiram's design might seem a bit weird at first, but It came to be one of my favourite Pokemon. And it's typing is something I really like. Dragon, Fire. Just like a dragon should be. :sneaky:

I really like Dialga. Dialga was one of my first legendaries, and heck, it's supposed to be based on a diamond. There's even an item thats supposed to work with it (Adamant Orb) :nailbiting: I also really like Zekrom because it glows a lot and its design is pretty sweet.

JIRACHI. It is so awesome! In the "legend" you can only see it once a year because of a comet or something and it it pretty cute. Lol

Definitely Celbi. He's got the Time Travel ability, plus if yo get the special event one, you get to see a pretty major part of the HG/SS Story.

Manaphy is Bae. 'nuff said

Rayquaza and Mewtwo... nuff said

Mew, just for the work it took in getting him in Red. In terms of usability though, I would go with Mewtwo, especially since its new Megas make it even stronger now.

My favorite legendary is giratina because of his awsome design in both of his forms, he might be the devil and all but you can't argue that both of his forms are pretty awsome.

Back