Favorite Pokemon?

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
Yeah they should give all Pokemon mega evolutions!
Giving all the Pokemon mega evolutions would make mega evolution seem less unique and more gimmicky. Not all pokemon need mega evolutions honestly

I love Infernape. It is an awesome Pokemon. And I have trained it all the way up to Level 100. The other Pokemon I really like is Yvetal it's Oblivion Wing makes it so overpowered, except to Xerneas.

Yeah they should give all Pokemon mega evolutions!
It's probably wasting their time just to do that by adding scripts and why have mega evolutions for all pokemon then the mega stones would not be special +. Mega evolutions.

one of mine
favorite pokemon is snorlax
daily routine

.... Wake .... Eat .... Sh*t ... Sleep

simple as that

blastoise is boss too

Reactions: PeytonFryer
Gardevoir.

It's probably wasting their time just to do that by adding scripts and why have mega evolutions for all pokemon then the mega stones would not be special +. Mega evolutions.
well, the point of mega evolutions in general was probably to make fan favorites gain them as well as restructure the metagame to allow weaker pokemon to be used more often (example, Kangaskhan was NU, but now Mega Kangaskhan makes it OP)

well, the point of mega evolutions in general was probably to make fan favorites gain them as well as restructure the metagame to allow weaker pokemon to be used more often (example, Kangaskhan was NU, but now Mega Kangaskhan makes it OP)

Mega Luvdisc needs to happen. Then I could put all of them I've gotten through Wonder Trade to use...

my favorite pokémon ... I'll talk about 4 then !

- favorite Legendary : Zekrom ! the pokémon who I spend most time with my first one to reach lv100 and I just love it, it's like if you say there is a real bond between me and that virtual bieng !
it's Adamant with Fusion Bolt, Bolt Strike, fly and outrage !

- favorite Cute unevolved pokémon : Litwick ! I find it as cute as it is creepy, but mostly that look it has takes the cake ! it just screems evil ... I feel sad about avolving it even though chandelure is preety strong.

- favorite fighter : Breloom ! I got by trading a shiny and it is EV trained and has good IV but what I like is it's strategy of hide and strike !
it's adamant with the ability poison heal has the poison orb i-tem and has Substitute, Spore, Uppercut and seed bomb .

- favorite starter : Quilava ! yes a second evolution, I like it a lot and on the most time I don't evolve it until about level 60 .

my favorite pokémon ... I'll talk about 4 then !

- favorite Legendary : Zekrom ! the pokémon who I spend most time with my first one to reach lv100 and I just love it, it's like if you say there is a real bond between me and that virtual bieng !
it's Adamant with Fusion Bolt, Bolt Strike, fly and outrage !

- favorite Cute unevolved pokémon : Litwick ! I find it as cute as it is creepy, but mostly that look it has takes the cake ! it just screems evil ... I feel sad about avolving it even though chandelure is preety strong.

- favorite fighter : Breloom ! I got by trading a shiny and it is EV trained and has good IV but what I like is it's strategy of hide and strike !
it's adamant with the ability poison heal has the poison orb i-tem and has Substitute, Spore, Uppercut and seed bomb .

- favorite starter : Quilava ! yes a second evolution, I like it a lot and on the most time I don't evolve it until about level 60 .
Have you ever tried a Techniloom set? Although they don't have poison heal with toxic orb as a recovery thing, it really hits hard (boosted Mach Punch gg). I think it's going to be even better now that you've got Power-Up punch which gets boosted...

Time to post my favourites Pokemon(s) then !
Let's start:

Legendary(-ies): Lugia for being my 1st Legendary, Dialga and Shaymin (under his Sky form, since he inherits the FLYING type.)

Starter(s): Totodile, Snivy, Charmander, Piplup and Mudkip (for the few hours I played Ruby) Exactly the ones that I have chosen for each gen. Gen VI is to come... it will be the hardest choice of my life... for the 6th time !

Eeveelution(s): Umbreon, Jolteon. I will have to see if I will add Sylveon to my list.

Mega-Evolution: Haven't made my choice... Charizard X or Y for sure.

Time to post my favourites Pokemon(s) then !
Let's start:

Legendary(-ies): Lugia for being my 1st Legendary, Dialga and Shaymin (under his Sky form, since he inherits the FLYING type.)

Starter(s): Totodile, Snivy, Charmander, Piplup and Mudkip (for the few hours I played Ruby) Exactly the ones that I have chosen for each gen. Gen VI is to come... it will be the hardest choice of my life... for the 6th time !

Eeveelution(s): Umbreon, Jolteon. I will have to see if I will add Sylveon to my list.

Mega-Evolution: Haven't made my choice... Charizard X or Y for sure.
Well the great thing with Gen 6 is that it's possible to get all the starters post-game no matter which one you choose. My advice is go Fennekin because that gives you Zapdos post-game and then you can get a Protean Froakie from Friend Safari

Well the great thing with Gen 6 is that it's possible to get all the starters post-game no matter which one you choose. My advice is go Fennekin because that gives you Zapdos post-game and then you can get a Protean Froakie from Friend Safari

Err... Why did you double-quoted me ? As for the starter, I was going to get Fennekin, so that's good news ! I wonder what my Friend Safari is... If only there was a way to know it by yourself...

Err... Why did you double-quoted me ? As for the starter, I was going to get Fennekin, so that's good news ! I wonder what my Friend Safari is... If only there was a way to know it by yourself...
My bad. Fixed it. Must have double clicked and not notice it.

Well, you could always ask Marc to add you and check for you. He's beaten the game probably so he's one person you could ask to check

My bad. Fixed it. Must have double clicked and not notice it.

Well, you could always ask Marc to add you and check for you. He's beaten the game probably so he's one person you could ask to check

Ok, I'll ask him later. By the way, please add me, so I will be able to transfer your Pokemons that you asked me when PokeBank comes out !

Ok, I'll ask him later. By the way, please add me, so I will be able to transfer your Pokemons that you asked me when PokeBank comes out !
I'll respond just this once, but we should probably get back on topic haha I keep forgetting to add you for some reason :p I'll go do that now so don't worry about it

Reactions: D4rkDragon
I'll respond just this once, but we should probably get back on topic haha I keep forgetting to add you for some reason :p I'll go do that now so don't worry about it

Oops, yes, I always fall off-topic, I talked too much ! :confused:

I might want to get some pokemon from your reserve shop :p
Mega Luvdisc needs to happen. Then I could put all of them I've gotten through Wonder Trade to use...
Lol Mega Luvdisc would be just epic since its not really that good of a pokemon i think its mega evolution form should be really O.P when they make it.

I might want to get some pokemon from your reserve shop :p
Then, post the Pokemon(s) that you want on the specifically made thread, and I'll get them for you !

Have you ever tried a Techniloom set? Although they don't have poison heal with toxic orb as a recovery thing, it really hits hard (boosted Mach Punch gg). I think it's going to be even better now that you've got Power-Up punch which gets boosted...
I heard about that I'll probably try it once I get X, and yes power up punch seems to me like the most effecient and powerful fighting type move yet and the best thin is that almost every pokémon with a fist can learn it !

I heard about that I'll probably try it once I get X, and yes power up punch seems to me like the most effecient and powerful fighting type move yet and the best thin is that almost every pokémon with a fist can learn it !
it's not really the most powerful fighting move given it's only 40 Base power. With that said though, yeah it's really good for some sets out there (great for Mega Kangaskhan :p)

Back