Favorite Pokemon?

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
it's not really the most powerful fighting move given it's only 40 Base power. With that said though, yeah it's really good for some sets out there (great for Mega Kangaskhan :p)
while at it mega kangaskhan sounds like the best mega evolution around, parental bond is just overpowerful especially when you combine it with fake out and sucker punch !

while at it mega kangaskhan sounds like the best mega evolution around, parental bond is just overpowerful especially when you combine it with fake out and sucker punch !
Yeah, Fake Out is really good, especially when you've got Parental Bond to give a bit extra damage too. Also, the moves with secondary effects have an increased chance of activating the effect thanks to Parental Bond (from a statistical point of view, if it was a 30% chance of activating for the secondary effect, now it becomes a 51% chance I'm pretty sure)

Yeah, Fake Out is really good, especially when you've got Parental Bond to give a bit extra damage too. Also, the moves with secondary effects have an increased chance of activating the effect thanks to Parental Bond (from a statistical point of view, if it was a 30% chance of activating for the secondary effect, now it becomes a 51% chance I'm pretty sure)
o_O wow 50% chance to cause a secondary effect ? that's way too good ! so I think the only thing that can stop kangaskhan is high defence pokémon with a powerful fighting type move !

o_O wow 50% chance to cause a secondary effect ? that's way too good ! so I think the only thing that can stop kangaskhan is high defence pokémon with a powerful fighting type move !
Yeah perhaps. Also, each hit has an equal chance of getting a critical hit haha Although it's not a STAB move, imagine how hard Outrage (yes it can know that) would hit with Mega Kangaskhan...

Yeah perhaps. Also, each hit has an equal chance of getting a critical hit haha Although it's not a STAB move, imagine how hard Outrage (yes it can know that) would hit with Mega Kangaskhan...
given all that, I rarely see it in youtube wi-fi battles vidoes, the most mega evolution I see is Mega Lucario and Mega Gengar, I don't know why yet but to me it seems a little underated !

given all that, I rarely see it in youtube wi-fi battles vidoes, the most mega evolution I see is Mega Lucario and Mega Gengar, I don't know why yet but to me it seems a little underated !
Well to be fair, Mega Lucario is OP given that it already had a great Special Attack Stat and all that but now it has Adaptability to boost its moves even more.

Well to be fair, Mega Lucario is OP given that it already had a great Special Attack Stat and all that but now it has Adaptability to boost its moves even more.
it's ability turn to Adabtability ? I didn't know that ! no wonder it's that powerful, Mega evolution sure created a lot of powerhouses for competitive battling, now I think players must have a mega to at least have a chance against others !

it's ability turn to Adabtability ? I didn't know that ! no wonder it's that powerful, Mega evolution sure created a lot of powerhouses for competitive battling, now I think players must have a mega to at least have a chance against others !
Lucario isn't even the only one with Adaptability. Although Nintendo hasn't announced it yet, it's confirmed that Mega Latios has Adaptability. gg who needs Soul Dew now :p

Mine are Cyndaquil and Typhlosion, simply because they were the first Pokemon I got (Silver version) Whenever I make a team on any Pkmn game, having Typhlosion with good stats is always my goal, even though he's not the best fire type there is.

Mine - Glaceon, Celebi, and Piplup!

I love pretty much every baby pokemon/pre-evo and Gengar :D

I actually quite LIKE Gyarados. I prefer Pokemon which can learn different types of moves. For instance, Gyarados can learn water, ground, electric and even some fire moves. So, having 4 moves of a different type can always be a good thing for your team.

I have always had a soft spot for Mankey and i've never known why?!

Mine would have to be Archanine. If that pokemon were real, that would be a real fine pet, considering it's a dog type pokemon.

Feraligatr and Raikou are my favorite

Gengar has been and will always be my favorite. A close runner up is Vaporeon.

Pidgey is awesome!

Dude, Blastoise is the bomb. Squirtle was my first starter, and I've loved him ever since. Luckily I started with the first generation, so I grew up with this beast in my team. I also like Snorlax and Primeape. Snorlax makes me feel like I just want to jump on him and hug him for forever, but he that he could be a wrecking machine at the same time. Primeape is also a classic in my team, mostly because I love the monkey/pig hybrid and his anger problems. Can't fall asleep? Yes please.

for me its the never used beast that wrecks teams :p amphoras :p its boss and now with its mega evolution its like good bye :p haha on showdown i like to say BANKAI ! and then amphoras mega's then kills :p
i love the all time favorite , arcanine :p he's the beast and my fire types lover friends are wondering why their attack isn't working :p and last but not least its gotta be mr mustache :p kadabra :p could never mega evolve him in fire red :( but i liked him that way :p not too young not a grampa yet :p

Snorlax. Something about the big fella draws me toward it. XD

Back