Favorite Pokemon?

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
My personal favourite is Greninja since he's fast, powerful and tricky. Kind of like me...
I also like Blastoise. Water cannons on his back? ARM CANNONS WHEN HE MEGA-EVOLVES?
Heck yeah!

Reactions: xmenpkmntrainer, LavenderTownGhost and Marc
Alakazam is my favorite Pokemon !!! It's the best ! It is fast and can kill ! With one hit of it psy shock it will kill u ! N it's moustache is big n fashionable

Lucia is my
Age old topic. What's your favorite Pokemon? You've answered it a million times, and probably don't want to answer it again.

However, in this topic, share a story about your favorite Pokemon. It can be anything from the show to a dream to imagination to the game.

I'll go first.

My favorite Pokemon is Blastoise and Alakazam. I've had the same Blastoise and Alakazam for over 10 years, and they've moved from game to game with me.
My favorite is Lugia. There is just something so bad <censored> about that pokemon and it's colour scheme is awsome. I've always liked it. If any one has a lgia hit me up and I'll trade anything I have for it. Pokemon y

I'm Trainer Red and I enjoy battling along with my Charizard. he is no ordinary Charizard and I use him in any battle I go into. I have battled people far and wide. Charizard always had my back in many gym battles and more along the way.

Mine would be Typlosion. It has high attack and some cool fire type moves...flame wheel! Blast Burn! xD

I generally prefer fire types too.

My favourite pokemon is Ampharos. Mareep was one of the pokemon that stuck with me since the beginning in Pokemon XD and I just felt really closes to it. I was really hyped when I learned that Ampharos received a mega evolution

I'd have to go with Kecleon. It's obviously not the best Pokemon in terms of use or looks, but it does have redeeming qualities. In gen. 6, it received the gift of the ability Protean. Adding to that is its priority physical moves and healing moves like Recover. It's almost like a physical Greninja, but with better defenses(albeit slower).

Well, that's tricky. Treecko, my first Pokemon ever, has been with me forever, while my other favorite, Metagross, I've loved ever since I witnessed it's sheer overpoweredness in Ruby.

Cyndaquil/Typhlosion. I really hope Nintendo allows us to get them in some way in Ruby/Sapphire.

Cyndaquil/Typhlosion. I really hope Nintendo allows us to get them in some way in Ruby/Sapphire.
I remember in Emerald, if you completed the Pokedex, you get a Johto starter.

I would probably go with Rayquaza.

I like it the most and pretty much always will :p

If you look to the left of my post you will see my favorite. I just love his design.

When i was younger, it was always Lugia. Now it's just all the Dragon-type Pokémon :) although the Baby-Pokémon are uber cute too ^_^

And Oddish :D

Reactions: D4rkDragon
Magicarp for life.

Reactions: Moon Rain
My absolute favorite is Raichu because, let's face it, Lt. Surge's Raichu kicked butt. I also like Swampert, Dragonair, Dragonite, Mewtwo, Kyogre, and as of recent, Sylveon.

My favs one has been Blaziken, since its my first pokemon xD
then everything change when water nation attack, Hi there Greninja! :D

Kyogre, I remember always seeing him on the cover of the game box amd I liked seeing an overhead view of him when you started the game and he looks like a boss and sapphire is my favorite and first pokemon game. I also love venusaur he is an awesome pokemon, with an awesome mega Evo and lot of great potential

My favorites are Mewtwo and Lucario. Both of them pretty much portray me and my personality. I am quite helpful and caring when needed, but I also have some pent up anger from things that happened in the past.

I can't even pick a favorite, really. Charizard, Blastoise, Lucario, the Eeveelutions, even the Pidgey line I have taken a liking to.

When I first started playing X/Y (which was late), I caught a Pidgey on Route 3, and he's been on my team ever since. Normally I catch Pokémon on those first routes just to catch them and then I box them, but I didn't this time. :3

If we're not talking about movesets/stats /ability, then my favourite pokemon is Arbok. I love his design, the way he yell's "CHAARRRBOK" and pretty much everything else about him. I tend to like all of Jessie and James' pokemon. :>

Back