Favorite Pokemon?

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
Location for life

Sorry lucario

Garchomp for me. Just let me, strong and fast, outclassing myself (outclasses mega) and I hate the cold as well, heh. Seriously though, one of the only pokemon to outclass it's own mega and seriously capable of sweeping full teams without even taking damage what's not too love.

Reactions: Blue Knight
Either Umbreon, Lucario, or Staraptor.

My favorite Pokemon is Charmander. In every game possible, I have made sure to waste hours breeding baby Charmanders and filling the PC Box until it was full. Then I would do Wonder Trade and GTS for hours getting rid of them. Good times, good times...

My favorite from the beginning is Squirtle, and will always be in my heart. My other favorite worked their way into my heart through many battles, Growlithe and Arcannine.

My favorite is shiny Mew!

My personal favorite is Blaziken, man i love how it looked from day one, then when it made it´s debut in the series beating the HELL out of Ash´s Charizard and in Kalos when it´s Mega was revealed, it was the candle on the cake :giggle:

Mine is a tie between several of them...
  • Mew => Adorable and strong.
  • Pikachu => Why not?
  • Articuno => Always have loved them. Majestic.
  • Pichu => Duh.
  • Plusle & Minon => Yup.
That's all I can think of right now. Articuno is the best one though. :)

My favourite Pokémon is Mimikyu. I think that Mimikyu's a clever way to recycle a design and attach a story that's relevant to many Pokémon that have been overshadowed by the franchise's biggest mascot. Aside from asthetics, Mimikyu is excellent in battle, with its diguise ability and decent typing. My Mimikyu is a fast sweeper in the battle tree with and is the first Pokémon I've ever had with 6 IVs. Until now, it's still my main sweeper!

my favorite is meloetta cause it is pretty and it is a awesome singer and cause of all the episodes of the anime it was in

my favorite is meloetta cause it is pretty and it is a awesome singer and cause of all the episodes of the anime it was in
She is so adorable! There are soooo many good pokemon.

My favorite Pokemon is Pikachu . He is so cute i love it and he is the best Pokemon for ash too. When i take care for it , especially when i caress it ; he makes a nostalgic sound that i will never forget . The best thing i like with him it is its "Z move" . When he does that i feel like i am the best Pokemon trainer :p

My favorite Pokemon is Pikachu . He is so cute i love it and he is the best Pokemon for ash too. When i take care for it , especially when i caress it ; he makes a nostalgic sound that i will never forget . The best thing i like with him it is its "Z move" . When he does that i feel like i am the best Pokemon trainer :p
I think everyone wants to have their own Pikachu! He is amazing and just adorable!

My favorite Pokemon is Arcanine. When I played through the Aloha region I caught Growlithe in the wild thinking there might be a grass trial. Then it got attached to me that almost every battle when close to fainting it hung on at 1 HP I knew then I made the right choice!

My favorite is mew

I'd hve to go espeon! If i could own an actual Pokémon that's definitly what it would be.

i liek dogs

My favorite is Rayquaza.

Back