Favorite Starter? =D

• Thread starter Flarence
  • Start date
Torchic because it becomes blaziken

For me, Treecko, Torchic and Charmander, Cydaquil :) . They are cute, and have really good moves. Typhlosion looks EPIC in Pokemon Gold.

my favourite starter pokemon would have to be Eevee :cat: but Pikachu, Chimchar, Fennekin are awesome aswell ^_^ and Charmander for the memories

my favorite starter has to be charmander as it was my first :p in pokemon fire red it was boss but i was really small ... like 4 or 5 and accidentally released it :( ... i was soooooo sad - squirtle because he and me had many good times together :p when i was young :p and in honnen it will be mudkip which is boss due to its electricity immunity , it takes everything down :p and treeko cause its just SWAG , the second evolution with the twig sticking out of its mouth , and lastly it has to be ripjaw's from johto :p my totodile that turns from cute to ugly :p

My longtime favs of course is Charmander!! :rolleyes:
But since sapphire, i do prefer Mudkip (stat and skill sets), but for appearance, Charmander ftw :D

My longtime favs of course is Charmander!! :rolleyes:
But since sapphire, i do prefer Mudkip (stat and skill sets), but for appearance, Charmander ftw :D

YA !! charmander for looks and mudkip for the dirty work :sneaky:

YA !! charmander for looks and mudkip for the dirty work :sneaky:

Yepp *High 5!*
Charizard is by far the most cool good oldy starter :p
I dont really like the design after gen IV though, it's just seems "off" for me (especially after the designer's death:()

Reactions: POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST
Yepp *High 5!*
Charizard is by far the most cool good oldy starter :p
I dont really like the design after gen IV though, it's just seems "off" for me (especially after the designer's death:()
yep i have to agree :p sad

Charmander. He was my first ever starter so im kinda of loyal to it

Cyndaquil was also my favorite starter. I never knew it was such a popular fire one--thought most people would say Charmander or Torchic. Blaziken is pretty boss too, though.

Kanto - Charmander
Johto - Cyndaquil
Hoenn - Mudkip
Sinnoh - Chimchar
Unova - None
Kalos - None

Mine is cyndaquil, it's so cute!!. It has some cool moves and i always loved it's design

My favorite starter from any game is Mudkip. If you want to use only your starter for the entire game, Swampert would be the one to do it with. Awesome typing and attacks.

Mudkip is my favorite as well, I liek mudkipz lol:cute:

Cyndaquil for sure. Because his final evolution is Typlosion, one of my fave pokemon and has high attack power. I like Fire types too! =3

Cyndaquil for sure. Because his final evolution is Typlosion, one of my fave pokemon and has high attack power. I like Fire types too! =3

I remember the anime. It was strong but really scary :p

I love Cyndaquil, too :cat: The first evolution looks cute and cuddly and after he evolves into Typhlosion, well it's a whole different story. I love Typhlosion's signature move, Eruption.

Reactions: Mikaya
I love Typhlosion's signature move, Eruption.
I don't think its his signature. I believe it came out in Gen 3 along with Water Spout and Camerupt can also learn it (besides Groudon).

I don't think its his signature. I believe it came out in Gen 3 along with Water Spout and Camerupt can also learn it (besides Groudon).
Ah. I though it was, though. Typhlosion looks like a Volcano, and who would have a move that cool looking, anyways? :p

Mine would be Mudkip :D

Back