Gen 6 Favorite Type?

• Thread starter Catstew
  • Start date
My favorite type is normal, as they have some of the best type coverage, like a jack of all trades. Think of it this way: Raichu can learn Thunder shock, Thunder, etc. Raticate can learn not only that, but also Flamethrower, Ice beam, and so much more. Also, ditto can be any pokemon, smeargle can learn any one move. :)

My favorite type is dark type because they have some of the sickest looking Pokemon. First introduced in G/S/C when I first found out about Umbreon, it was a must have for my party. Murkow was cool...but didnt evolve at the time :[

Second is prolly Grass types...Might not be the strongest, but they have some nice designs, and green is my ffavorite color,,I like plants too, and putting pokemon to sleep.

My favorite type has been Fire since I got that baby Charmander in Gen 1 :p If I could make a type, I think a Sound type might be somewhat interesting.

My favorite is fire but for a new type we would say heaven/hell type

Hi. This is a weird question but what is your favorite type? If you look at my avatar, Serperior is a grass type Pokemon. I think that grass types are incredible but its just my opinion. What is your favorite type?

Well since I'm new hope no one laughs but my favorite type is grass types since they can do a lot of different stuff and there can be annoying. And last

Ice types, they're so cool.

I definitely like Dragon types because they have the coolest looks and moves. Prior to Gen 6, most of the top Pokemon, including Legendaries, were Dragon types. Along with that, Dragons only had 2 weaknesses and only 2 resistances. Of course, fairies have ruined all that but I guess it was time anyways (sheds a tear).

people from gen 1 to 6 or is new and is use to gen 6 and etc which 1 or more pokemon types do you like or type combanations like for example: fariy water type. so tell me in the comments what your fav types and i will tell you mine after 10 comments :giggle:

I think my favorite types would be dark and psychic. So i would be a dark-psychic, but i don't think they have those, if I'm not mistaken.

Dragon and electric, m-ampharados! I love dragons which lead to the dragon typing and my favourite pokemon - Luxray is electric so that's why I like them both. :)

My favorite Poekmon type is Electric and Dragon!!
What is yours?

I have 3 favourite types Dark,Dragon,and Pyshic [don't remember to spell physic],dark because of the fierce and adamant pokemon that are in that type,dragon because mostly to me the pokemon in this type have the best stats and looks and are just cool and physic because the way they look and behave just take mewtwo for example he's is just cool.

Can't decide between Steel and Ghost. But I love bugs too.
*Sigh*

My favorite type is Fire, Growlithe and Arcanine are beasts

Steel, because the Aggron line has captured my heart as one of the most awesome designs ever.
Game-freak then made it more epic by adding a mega.

fAVOURITE TYPE YOU ASK? WELL IT IS THE MANLY FAIRY TYPE OFC

Last edited:
my best pokemon Is shaymin I really like hime he's soo cute

My favorite type is the dragon type because of their amazing strength, then the faries came along and wrecked the type, to be honest I don't have anything against them since they balanced the meta game quite a bit but still....y u do dis faries??

Bug definitely. Just look at all the great bug types and that's 'nuf said: Escavalier, Accelgor, Yanmega, Vivillon, Pinsir, Heracross, Scizor, Volcarona, Durant, Leavanny, Galvantula... the list goes on.

Back