Fates Fire Emblem Fates (Birthright/Conquest/Revelation - General Topic)

• Thread starter Icemario
  • Start date
I think it looks really great! I am going to be sure to get this once it comes out! I think it will turn out nicely when it's done, despite people saying it has bad graphics. It's probably just because it is still being made.

Looks really cool. I have played fire emblem awakening demo from the eshop but I might just buy this. Do you think it will be new 3ds exclusives?
It wouldn't surprise me if it was, but it's hard to speculate since theres so little known. Maybe it will be an exclusive, and that's why they have feet now :p

Me: Relatives, wallet pls.

Really hard for me to get but I will try :D

It wouldn't surprise me if it was, but it's hard to speculate since theres so little known. Maybe it will be an exclusive, and that's why they have feet now :p
It runs on the same game engine as Fire Emblem Awakening, so that in itself points to it being available for the original 3DS too. Specs wise I'm not seeing anything the original 3DS wouldn't be able to handle imo

I just realized that they have feet! :eek: Talk about improvements!!

Was I the only bothered by the lack of feet -.-

They had feet in some cutscenes ;) but yeah is was kind of weird.

They had feet in some cutscenes ;) but yeah is was kind of weird.
Cutscenes don't count :p Many things can happen in cutscenes that you wouldn't see in normal gameplay lol

I read somewhere that the feet thing was relatively intentional at the time and that only when it was too late did they consider actually adding them (given they had more than enough CPU left to include them as well)

Reactions: 3391
Looks really cool. I have played fire emblem awakening demo from the eshop but I might just buy this. Do you think it will be new 3ds exclusives?
No, it's not.

It can be played on the normal 3DS and the new 3DS alike, the only New 3DS exclusive game announced so far is the Xenoblade Chronicles port.

Well, I guess anyone who has a FEFF will be satisfied, huh? ( FEFF means Fire Emblem Foot Fetish :) )

First time I saw the trailer I was literally shaking with excitement. I will buy this the minute it comes out. REALLY want to know who the samurai looking dude fighting the Camus look-a-like was. I'm so hyped for this game.

Reactions: Robbie
Not sure if anyone else posted it, but the Japanese title of the game is Fire Emblem If.

If makes me think it's going to be a what if alternate story line, idek lmao

I loved Awakening to death so I'm really happy that this is coming.

My first thoughts where that the cut scene looked pretty. When I saw that the transition into battle was different I was so happen and I don't know why. I really like all the character's design so far and the feel of the game seems good

All aboard the hype train! :cat:

Reactions: Robbie
When I saw this, I was all "OMG I NEED TO GET THIS GAME WHEN IT COMES OUT." I need to start making strategies... NOW!

As a long time Fire Emblem fan, I thought I would be more excited for this. But I honestly don't think it looks all that great. I was so hype for Awakening and purchased on release, but..a lot of things look completely different. The moving phase screen looks like something out of FF: Tactics, and I prefer a game like this to be all 3D..I'm just ready for another console FE.

feet... the new revolution in the fire emblem franchise ! joking aside, a new Fire emblem Installment is always welcome especially if it's handheld !

According to the Japanese translation, it's called Fire Emblem If .-. but the title obviously might change with the North American release.

Yuss, i love feet.

Reactions: Ashkil
Ah..after watching the trailer a few times, I think it's starting to grow on me (as in my previous post, I said the opposite). No matter what my thoughts are, I'll be picking up any Fire Emblem game. Just like SMTxFE. I'll be there on day one to pick it up. :3

Ah..after watching the trailer a few times, I think it's starting to grow on me (as in my previous post, I said the opposite). No matter what my thoughts are, I'll be picking up any Fire Emblem game. Just like SMTxFE. I'll be there on day one to pick it up. :3
what's starting to grow on you? Feet? :p (No seriously, I've got them too! Watched the trailer a couple of times and POOF! Feet.)

what's starting to grow on you? Feet? :p (No seriously, I've got them too! Watched the trailer a couple of times and POOF! Feet.)
The feet are growing on everyone! But I want this game to come out soon D: Or at least some more info :<

Reactions: PersonSP
Back