General chat

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Might see if I can play one title sometime. It's quite puzzle-y, right? xD

I know right? I think most of them came from the large number of threads I started. xD

Yeah, I'd say so. There is no real platforming like the Mario main series games, and the game puts over Luigi's personality pretty well and he's really funny.

Yup. I don't think I can get to 1000 anytime soon, I'm way too slow to get tons of posts. I think I make 5-10 posts everyday right now but then again I'm not at school this week so I do have tons of spare time.

sounds interesting. =3

and I don't think it'd be too hard to achieve. Just create loads of threads just like I did. xD

I was amazed at how fast Dragon Lord made almost 200 posts. He only just joined yesterday as well. haha. xD

Now I really want Sonic Lost World. The 3DS version looks quite good, and I enjoyed the demo - but the Wii U version looks even better so I wish I had a Wii U just for that game, Lego City Undercover and the games coming out later this year (MK8 and Smash Bros).

Ehh, I'm not really a guy who likes to create lots of threads when I don't really have much to walk about. But I'm thinking of making a thread in the art section to show off some avatars and signatures I made recently.

Yeah, yesterday I saw he made like 180 posts and I was like "wow, wait I've never seen him before. Don't tell me he's new xD" and I was shocked. But I remember when I joined a WWE forum, I made like 100 posts in my first two days and I was well pleased.

Oh, and nice new avatar-sig combination.

ah, another game to add to my collection. Looks really different to usual sonic games. =3

I'm sure you can get creative sometimes! xD

I need lots of threads to post in too. haha. =P

that's funny. We need more active people like that here. We'd do so much better! =3

thanks. Thought it was time for a avi/sig based on Link. <3

Yeah, I'm not a fan of the 2D side-scrolling ones because they go too fast and I can't really control Sonic. And the 3D ones before Heroes (which was one of my favourite games on PS2). Sonic Lost World seems to have more Super Mario Galaxy-esque worlds (which definitely isn't a bad thing, contrary to some people who dislike the fact that they're very similar) and better controls, along with the addition of parkour which looks very cool. Also, I'm more tempted to wait until I get a Wii U for that version because it looks so good in HD.

Did you make the avatar and signature yourself?

Cool avatar and signature Mikaya, do you change them often?

ohh, Sonic lost world sounds interesting for sure! It'll do really well since its like Galaxy, like you said. =3

and no, I didn't make my avi/sig. I don't do GFX and I could never be that good. xD

And thanks Lamont! yeah I have a habit of changing them regularly. xD

Ehh, the game got some good reviews and some bad. I guess it's a hit or miss; but I think it's a hit with me personally. I might just wait until I can get the Wii U version (and the console itself) because right now I really need to get MK7 and Pokemon X.

I have X; but I want MK 7. I've played it once (borrowed from a friend) and I really enjoyed it. =3

If MK7 is as good as the one on the DS, I'll be so happy. Also, so many games for me to look out for this year. It's hectic.

It was way better than the DS version. I suggest you get it! =3

same here, Smash (3DS) and Kirby Triple Deluxe should be awesome! <3

I'm hoping so; most of the games I have on my 3DS have either underwhelmed me or aren't that good (but I knew they wouldn't be great when I bought them, I just wanted them because I love the IPs). Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D is way too frustrating for me, especially the carting levels when you duck down and it thinks you hit the rocks - but I can see why so many people like it, I guess.

what's an IP? Sorry if that sounds stupid. xD

I need some new 3DS games, I only have X. Pretty lame, I know. xD

Intellectual Property; and no, many abbreviations which are IP but I believe that stuff like Mario, Zelda ect. are IPs. That, or I'm really confused.

At least you have a brilliant one; I have a few I'll probably sell and get X and MK7 soon but you've gotten off to the right start. I'd say just go for 1st party titles, but then again I don't see many 3rd party games that interest me.

oh ok. Thanks for that =3

I did have a link between worlds, but I traded that for X, after I completed it once.

Good afternoon folks, what's new? Been awhile since I've visited here.

Not much; we have a ton of new members, new topics and posts. Really, I'm enjoying how small but nice this community is and I'm sure everyone else is. I wonder if the release of MK8 will really give us loads of more members. I'd say 50 more during the launch of MK8 if it actually brings us members, but otherwise we'll probably grow slowly but surely until the summer (when I'm sure everyone will have a lot of free time and browse for forums and stuff to do, if they're into that).

Reactions: 2 people
You just think it's gonna get really big so quickly xD

Let's hope MK8's (and Smash's) release works wonders! fingers crossed! <3

but I too, also like how small and welcoming this community is. It's getting pretty active and that's good. I keep coming back because I really like it here. I'm sure you guys feel the same. =3

I certainly keep popping in here. Only so many forums i can visit in a day, and this is one of them. :D

Back