General chat

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Ahh, 3 day weekend and I want more now. I hate having to go back to school, needing to do homework and putting it off until the last minute...

Also, you talking about WWE Extreme Rules? I didn't watch it, but I saw Rollins' insane jump - and while the PPV seems to be like 50% squash matches, Bad News Barrett winning the IC title sounds great, if Evolution vs Shield was half as good as Shield vs Wyatts then I'll be happy and Bryan's match with Kane proves he can definitely be WWE's top face.

I just had exams today... and came home a couple of hours ago, going to prepair myself for the next exam and such soon.

Good luck with your next exam, LixeaN! My last one was yesterday.

I have exams in a few weeks....not looking forward to them. They should be easy but tests always stress me out.

good luck to those who have exams! give it your all! =3

Woot, Tomorrow is my last final!!. I can't wait to i'm all done. This has been an exhausting two weeks

Hope you did well on your finals, Lamont! ^^

I think my final grades are available but I'm afraid to check them...xD

Thanks, I hope so too, I tried my best on the finals.
----
You should check them, it's going to be worse if you wait to long.

Hope you did well on your finals, Lamont! ^^

I think my final grades are available but I'm afraid to check them...xD

You'll be fine! I bet you've done alright! =3

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't been on much. Should be more active from now on. =D

Checked today, and it apparently isn't available yet.

Glad to see you'll be back on! :)

OK. fingers crossed.

Thanks. I'm gonna make the community as active as can be! xD

Greetings Nintendo Forums! I just got my pair of beats today :)

You mean headphones right? I sure hope so, otherwise I'd look really silly. xD

That is really cool, Tolkin! ^^

Good afternoon, everyone. Just turned afternoon here.

Hope everyone has a good week!

Hey guys, sorry for dropping into inactivity. I was on way too many forums at one time, AND I've been trying to cut back online time. I have more time on my hands now, though, so hopefully I should be more active.

Reactions: 2 people
Hey guys, sorry for dropping into inactivity. I was on way too many forums at one time, AND I've been trying to cut back online time. I have more time on my hands now, though, so hopefully I should be more active.

Hahaha, I tend to have that problem. xD That's a good goal though, I've been trying to do that as well. Good luck and thanks for saying hi!

Good Afternoon everyone. ;)

Welcome back! hope to see you active here once again! <3

I thought you forgot about us...xD

Yup, I got the drenched in Dark Blue Beats. Theyre really good headphones, especially when listening to music.

Good Morning everyone.

Back