General chat

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
A whole lot of homework is happening.:meh:

Everything is happening!

albert-einstein-physicist-time-is-what-prevents-everything-from-happening-at.jpg
jdKnc.jpg
;)

seems so,but there aren't a lot of users on now I'm only on because school was canceled because of heavy and continuous rainfall.

hello everyone how is your day going

It is so quiet on here today. Wonder if everyone is off playing Pokemon ORAS..

maybe numage

*Eevee was having a ice cream :cat: *

I guess the sb replaces this thread xD

but it's hard to keep up in the sb when everyone is talking at once. So perhaps it's good to have this. :p

Very true! haha ^-^

I feel like reading through the first few pages...The Nintendo Forums era :bag: xD

so, how are we all? :)

*Cuddles* I'm good thanks! :cat: What about you @Mikaya?

Why does all the fun stuff happen overnight? I hate the timezones...:sorry:

Reactions: Mikaya
Why does all the fun stuff happen overnight? I hate the timezones...:sorry:

I know the feeling. ;_;

Sometimes I'd like to get up randomly (late at night) and come online. xD

I like sleeping way too much to do that.:sleep:

Reactions: Mikaya
I spent some nights on 3DSPedia five months ago after sleeping only one or two hours, even when I had school the next morning. It was worth it for the crazy shoutbox fun :D

Last night I had a really scary dream about my class having a centipede for a professor :eek:

Last night I had a really scary dream about my class having a centipede for a professor :eek:
Must be your science teacher then.

Reactions: 18 and PersonSP
I had a dream that another forum was trying to take over 3dspedia and @Marc gathered up his best super smash bros members on the forum to battle in a tourney against them to help save 3dspedia. it was pretty crazy and fun but i felt like i had a lot of pressure in helping to save 3dspedia. we had 15 members representing from both forums and in the end we won with only Me and @Artisan left at the end of it. When @Marc lost it was only me artisan and @Icemario but Marc's lost lowered our morale which ended up taking it's tole on @Icemario. with only me and artisan left to fight 5 our hopes weren't the best but we did it for the forum and held our ground and ended up winning with both of us making it out! Great job @Artisan !

Reactions: Mikaya, PersonSP, 18 and 3 others
I had a dream that another forum was trying to take over 3dspedia and @Marc gathered up his best super smash bros members on the forum to battle in a tourney against them to help save 3dspedia. it was pretty crazy and fun but i felt like i had a lot of pressure in helping to save 3dspedia. we had 15 members representing from both forums and in the end we won with only Me and @Artisan left at the end of it. When @Marc lost it was only me artisan and @Icemario but Marc's lost lowered our morale which ended up taking it's tole on @Icemario. with only me and artisan left to fight 5 our hopes weren't the best but we did it for the forum and held our ground and ended up winning with both of us making it out! Great job @Artisan !
But the drama was, I was on both forums.

Reactions: PersonSP
Back