General chat

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
I'm gonna be going on vacation soon. I'm so hyped for it.

Nice! Have a great time!

Hope you have fun ^-^

@OopaMazo I should make you a signature for your fabulous avi :D

Reactions: 423
@rawrrie sure, that sounds ossom! I'll send you the pc for it. :p

@rawrrie sure, that sounds ossom! I'll send you the pc for it. :p
PC is only optional. It's free as long as you credit me ^-^ I do free ones every now and then :3

Ah, I see! I always credit people around here anyways! ^^

Reactions: 3823
Nice! Have a great time!

I'm already having a fun time and we're not even four hours into the vacation. XD

Reactions: 423
Niceeeeeee. Road trip? I don't like road trips e.e

Speaking of road trips I have to go to Tennessee next Tuesday or Wednesday, which is about a 12 hour drive. Then from there we take a bus to Canada. Somewhat hyped as well

Speaking of road trips I have to go to Tennessee next Tuesday or Wednesday, which is about a 12 hour drive. Then from there we take a bus to Canada. Somewhat hyped as well
Sounds fun ^-^ I hope you have a good time :D

What are you going there for? :3

Hello ;)

Hello ^^

HRU TODAY?

Hungry, and you?

@Link Master Hello, hello? Uh, I wanted to reply to your message just to get you settled in on your first day (or night... on General chat... if you haven't been here b4). :p

Hungry, and you?
I'm hungry as well lol. I need chicken and maybe a cookie. I am so bumbed out Iwata died
@Link Master Hello, hello? Uh, I wanted to reply to your message just to get you settled in on your first day (or night). :p
Im not new here. I have 900 pc but I got pc banned for a little

PCs have nothing to do with being new or not :p

PCs have nothing to do with being new or not :p
I know I was gonna edit that but I was too lazy welp. I got 345 messages and came here on June 12 or something lol

I edited my post, since it wasn't conveyed correctly. Yeah, Satoru Iwata died from bile duct. It was so sudden, too. :/

I edited my post, since it wasn't conveyed correctly. Yeah, Satoru Iwata died from bile duct. It was so sudden, too. :/
Lol that edit xD
Yea its sad because I was happy and joyful and when I saw that article I went in a corner and started eating ice cream its a huge loss for Nintendo

Back