General chat

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
@rawrrie what's not fun about roadtrips? You just take a lot of great music and great people with you and head for an adventure! I love that kind of travel.

Reactions: 423
Staying entertained is key! If you fear that your entertainment will get lost on the trip, just sleep a lot. Your dreams will entertain you. xD

Reactions: PersonSP
Staying entertained is key! If you fear that your entertainment will get lost on the trip, just sleep a lot. Your dreams will entertain you. xD
Agreed! Or read a book, or play on your 3DS, or make a painting (but only on long straight highways or it will get a mess!), or jut sing along with your favourite songs or... But, very important, you also needs to take food and drinks with you or it will NOT be fun at all.

Obligatory theme song for topic of discussion.:

I wish I could get back into books. I just have no space to put any in my room or anywhere :(

A Kindle is all you'll ever need, with the benefit of storing a million books in one and preventing further contribution of environmental degradation.

Kindles are pretty good to read your books :p
But I think reading the book itself is more enticing :bag:

Reactions: PersonSP
Kindles are a good medium for books, and there really is nothing wrong with liking a classic book better when reading. But what of the future, when paper becomes scarce? Surely Kindles will dominate the market for reading.

I'll conclude that books and kindles both have their pros and cons :p

So how's everyone? o3o

I can't read stuff digitally. I'll get distracted xD
I'll conclude that books and kindles both have their pros and cons :p

So how's everyone? o3o
Gooood. and you? :p

I can't read stuff digitally. I'll get distracted xD

Gooood. and you? :p
I'm fine :D

There is this song that's stuck in my head and I can't sleep probably cause of it e.e

At least you have reason for failing to engage in slumber. I plain out can't fall asleep anymore... And I don't even live in New York.

Though I'm curious, what song do you speak of?

Oh my, I hate it when I get songs stuck in my head and they stop me from going to sleep. It's usually pop I hear on the radio as well... 'tis why I don't listen to songs I find catchy more than 3 times in a row. xD

Primal addiction I see; especially since I noticed you just posted a topic dedicated to the anime. Don't worry, this type of compulsive behavior will cease their effects in due time, I'm sure of it.

laughs maniacally with his legs moving at 120 mph

Fascinating.

Your legs move very fast. I'm a bit concerned.

Reactions: TheYESDragon and 3823
Hi! So what did I miss, except for superfast legs?

Me :p

Back