General chat

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Oh yes, a terrible lot :cry: I also missed a big storm at home (while I was baking away in the sunshine)

I tend to miss out on a lot of things anyways. I'm just on a roadtrip (yes I'm well aware this was a subject just a while ago) having time fly by >.>

I tend to miss out on a lot of things anyways. I'm just on a roadtrip (yes I'm well aware this was a subject just a while ago) having time fly by >.>
Roadtrips are awesome (just came back from one) an perhaps it's better to miss some things. It feels kind of nice to not be up to date for a while and just let it go. ....aaaand now the song is stuck in my head. Great.

I love music >.<

I love music >.<
I admire music too, but recently I have been consumed by the mesmerizing melodies of Chopin in his piece "Nocturne" (E-flat major, Opus 9, No. 2).

I admire music too, but recently I have been consumed by the mesmerizing melodies of Chopin in his piece "Nocturne" (E-flat major, Opus 9, No. 2).

I bet Pokémon XD made a reference to Chopin in the form of Chobin. :giggle:

rawr >.<
So how is everyone doing? >.>

Alive. :D I still need to do a a lot of stuff (reviews, some revising for school, cleaning my room, etc.) but just then inspiratrion kicks in. :facepalm:

Fine. Asuka hat.

Little did UV^ know Artisan is into psychological mind trips.

Also I'm teaching my friend how to algebra 101 because he really needs help. I'll tell him everything I know about triangles.

\o/

*in creepy voice* Hi friends...how's everyone fairing?

Endless pain of suffering :thumbsup:

Sleeeeeepy...and tomorrow I'm back in school :woot: (jk :confused:)

Endless pain of suffering :thumbsup:

:eek: I swear this time it's not me who caused it

Sleeeeeepy...and tomorrow I'm back in school :woot: (jk :confused:)

:rotfl: I'm finished with school...:meh: and now I have nothing to do at home.

:eek: I swear this time it's not me who caused it

:rotfl: I'm finished with school...:meh: and now I have nothing to do at home.
I just got an email explaining the school is closing down, so no school for me tommorow

I'm so sad no one checked out my recent blog. It's as creative as Death Note and yet "Nobody Cares (meme)" I know I felt empty posting it and using other people's work but I'd much rather have an educated conversation so I don't die of hysteria or paranoia. I guess people are too busy to hear me (which is completely ironic). If anything the Shoutbox is overrated and almost serves the most purpose because it is the least useful thing and the most useful thing at the same time.

I'm so sad no one checked out my recent blog. It's as creative as Death Note and yet "Nobody Cares (meme)" I know I felt empty posting it and using other people's work but I'd much rather have an educated conversation so I don't die of hysteria or paranoia. I guess people are too busy to hear me (which is completely ironic). If anything the Shoutbox is overrated and almost serves the most purpose because it is the least useful thing and the most useful thing at the same time.
I posted some short stories too and most of the time I was lucky to have three readers. I guess it's just really a game forum and not so much of a writing forum. :confused: Then again, I write because I like writing not for the readers.

First Day of School = :dead:

Back