General chat

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
  • #1,041
Y'know what music's good for Patty's day?
Gypsy Punk!
Think of it like Green Day crossed with a Mariachi Band. It's crazy stuff if you ask me. :woot:
You can do that. I'll go listen to the sweet, sweet sound of swearing from a Irish man, otherwise known as JackSepticEye. That's how you celebrate Saint Patty's day!

• #1,042
Poyo~

• #1,043
I used to be so happy but without you now I feel so low :singing:

• #1,044
Welcome spring! :)
Hope all yours are as colorful as the guests on a Jerry Springer episode! :vamp:
Seriously tho, I mean colorful in a good way. ^~^

Don't be worried that I could be wrong, be afraid that you could be. }]
Is there anyone coming to bring this thread back to life?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • #1,045
Hey! everyone I need to know how to pay PC to other people can u pls. tell me how?

• #1,046
Hey! everyone I need to know how to pay PC to other people can u pls. tell me how?
Go onto their profile and click their PC amount. If you're on a desktop, you can click the PC amount under their name and transfer.

Reactions: Mikaya
  • #1,047
Oh Ok! Thanks

• #1,048
Generally, this is a chat. But it's dead. RIP

• #1,049
No it's not!
I just watched Kung Fu Panda 3. It was awesome. But now I feel kind of sad because it's over.

• #1,050
There are a lot of movies I need to see >.<

• #1,051
There are a lot of movies I need to see >.<
While you're at it, you have to see Fight Club someday. If you didn't already of course. :p

• #1,052
This chat is as dead as my shop is...
The people on everyday don't want it, and the people that want it aren't on every day.

• #1,053
Fun fact: When Romans made toothpaste, one of the ingredients was human urine.

• #1,054
Fun fact: When Romans made toothpaste, one of the ingredients was human urine.
No, no, the put in a jar and waited for the urine to "rot" creating ammonium and they used that. It's basically bleach. And it's bacteria free. But if you think that gross; in most bread they put 'bread improver'. They make that from humanhair. (Of course it goes through a very long production process but)

Reactions: Doctor Strange
  • #1,055
Hello world.

• #1,056
Hello star dust.

• #1,057
I'm so annoyed with my damn telecommunications provider.

• #1,058
Switch them :p

• #1,059
Credit History doesn't allow it. LOL

I'm $4 over my credit history with them yet they told me I need to make a payment of $50.

• #1,060
Wut

Back