General chat

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
  • #1,061
Credit History doesn't allow it. LOL

I'm $4 over my credit history with them yet they told me I need to make a payment of $50.

Wow, how does that work? Better sort that out quickly. xD

• #1,062
Let's raid GameFAQs \o/

Leljkno :3

#WhenYouClearlyHaveNothingBetterToDo

#AlsoWhenYouMakeRidiculouslyLongHashtagsForNoReason

• #1,063
#hashtag

• #1,064
Nah, I'm too comfortable to move again. }]

• #1,065
I have an idea, let's all pitch in 10k, then we can buy a mansion and call it pediansion :eek:

• #1,066
I have an idea, let's all pitch in 10k, then we can buy a mansion and call it pediansion :eek:
Yes! ...as soon as I am a millionaire that is.

• #1,067
Hey all, hows it going?

• #1,068
Okayish? I have finals this evening and I'm a bit nervous.

• #1,069
Okayish? I have finals this evening and I'm a bit nervous.
Good luck!

• #1,070
  • #1,071
Hey all, hows it going?

Hey Joe! All good here! What about you? Are you enjoying your stay at the community so far? ^^

• #1,072
Hey Joe! All good here! What about you? Are you enjoying your stay at the community so far? ^^
Yeah, so far so good. :)

Reactions: Mikaya
  • #1,073
Yeah, so far so good. :)

Glad to hear that! Nice usertitle btw, reminds me of Timon and Pumbaa xD (ugh, spelling). :p

• #1,074
Thats where its from. :p

Reactions: Mikaya
  • #1,075
Well this is a tremendous bore. Who wants to start a riot? There's always a good reason to.

• #1,076
Well this is a tremendous bore. Who wants to start a riot? There's always a good reason to.
LET'S START A RIOT!

• #1,077
Meh. I don't wanna join those pre-teen wrestlemania fans. I meant something more sinister.
Something like this...
145269_Rakdos_the_Emerged_ALTURNATE.jpg

with the background music sounding more like these guys... (Listener's discretion is advised.)
and that's how you really riot.

• #1,078
Hello all. What's going on today?

• #1,079
Reactions: PersonSP
  • #1,080
Meh. I don't wanna join those pre-teen wrestlemania fans. I meant something more sinister.
Something like this...
145269_Rakdos_the_Emerged_ALTURNATE.jpg

with the background music sounding more like these guys... (Listener's discretion is advised.)
and that's how you really riot.
:rotfl:

Okay, do you know what a riot is, actually?
"a violent disturbance of the peace by a crowd."
"riots broke out in the capital"

If some demon boss goes smashing guys in hell, it's not really a riot since a) there wasn't any peace to begin with and b) he's all on his lonesome. And if it's the tiny demons against the big demon, there still wasn't any peace to begin with. It's a nice image though, very detailed.

Anyhoo, that's very relaxed music, a tiny pinch of Scottish folk over some guitar but this stuff makes me sleep rather than riot. There's no energy behind it. It's very melodic and maybe a tiny bit edgy (mainly due to the vocals, but those are way underperformed). The melody itself however, is very slow resulting in a lullaby. If you want me to riot then bring something with some power behind it.

Back