Have you ever found a DS game cartridge

• Thread starter Jeff The Killer
  • Start date
Once found WarioWare Touched on the street

about a year later it fell out of my coat pocket when I ran back inside from school recess, and my sister tried to get it, but some jerk snatched it and ran off
And so that game gets passed around... Although the jerk didn't deserve it.

I've never found a DS game on the ground but I've seen money on the ground before.

Heck, I once found a $20 bill lying on the floor of the Men's Clothing Department at Wal*Mart.

Reactions: Robbie
I found $10 in the anime section at my school's library. Surprisingly no one claimed it so I kept it

Damn yall so lucky xD

I happen to find 10Rs in a cinema hall when I was in the 4th grade and our school took us for a movie. It bought me a packet of chips as I was 10Rs short :p

For anyone wondering, 1$= 65Rs..So I only found cents compared to your 10, 20$'s :hilarious:

Reactions: Leej07
Long ago I go to the shop to buy some
food for dinner.
After I finished I was going home when I found bag.
So I pick it up there was in there some Ps1 sports game and I found
a Mario Kart Ds too. :D :D
:D

Reactions: Jeff The Killer
Long ago I go to the shop to buy some
food for dinner.
After I finished I was going home when I found bag.
So I pick it up there was in there some Ps1 sports game and I found
a Mario Kart Ds too. :D :D
:D

You my friend had found a jackpot, that has to be the luckiest find ever! :D

Reactions: Link06 and Robbie
I'm just curious. Have you ever found a lone cartridge laying out in the open somewhere?

I haven't personally but my mom found Nintendogs Chihuahua edition at Walgreens one day. She said she tried to find the owner but no one claimed it, she gave it to my brother because he loves Chihuahuas. The game had two Chihuahuas named Brisket and Gravy.
I found a littlest pet shop DS cart rage on the stairs once no one claimed it so I kept it

Reactions: PersonSP
I found a littlest pet shop DS cart rage on the stairs once no one claimed it so I kept it
Cart rage:
596f06ffdcf2cfe9e8d127179347d5cc.jpg

Cartridge:
nintendo-ds-in-our-hands-20041108035132831-000.jpg

I love typos. :3

You my friend had found a jackpot, that has to be the luckiest find ever! :D
Yeah that was my luckiest day when I found this bag. I was
very happy!

Actually (little know fact about mii) The first DS game I owned was one that I found at a friends house earlier the day before I bought my 3ds! It was Naruto ninja counsel 3, which I beat over and over again and later traded to a guy for zelda spirit tracks that I beat and after a year that broke and I threw away (it got broken by getting soaked in water). But yes I have found a DS game before :)

I found a whole 3ds set, with a new 3ds xl, smash bros, conquest and birthright, Pokemon super dungeon, and Pokemon alpha sapphire. I was quite amazed, though like any person with a heart, I did find the rightful owner and he gave me alpha sapphire as a way of saying thanks. Honesty feels good sometimes.

Reactions: Leej07 and 3dsatackman
I found a whole 3ds set, with a new 3ds xl, smash bros, conquest and birthright, Pokemon super dungeon, and Pokemon alpha sapphire. I was quite amazed, though like any person with a heart, I did find the rightful owner and he gave me alpha sapphire as a way of saying thanks. Honesty feels good sometimes.
WHOA. Give this man an Oscar! (Leo, please give it back, lel happy ApriL fools day). ;) (thanks mr autocorrect for the joke lol, milk xD)

Where did you find it? That's a good thing you did :)

:thumbsup: Good deed!

WHOA. Give this man an Oscar! (Leo, please give it back, lel happy I like CHOCOLATE MILK day). ;) (thanks mr autocorrect for the joke lol, milk xD)

Where did you find it? That's a good thing you did :)
Thanks. I found it in the cafeteria, funnily enough, the worst place to leave a device. I found it, and was tempted to steal it, but realized how guilty I would be to steal it. So I turned it on, found the camera application, so the picture of this person, and returned it safe and sound. I felt quite happy because if I lost my 3ds, I would be pretty frantic.
:thumbsup: Good deed!
Thanks!

Reactions: Leej07 and Robbie
Nope.

my mom, who's the principal of a school, found Blue Dragon Plus for the DS in one of the school's hallway floors before leaving. I played the game for like 30 minutes and got bored. Tried selling it to my friends but nobody wanted to buy it. So I guess I'm just stuck with this weird DS game until the day I die.

I've found a 3DS cartridge. It was Pokemon X, which was great because then I could get Xerneas.

I found an alpha sapphire cartridge on the floor at school like last year. I kept it but nobody made a claim for it so I just sold it. When I was getting my wii u with smash u they accidentally gave me another new copy of the game (there was one inside the box) I just sold it. It kind of counts as finding a game

I never exactly found a game just lying around, though at a Goodwill I found a loose Pokémon Colosseum disc. Since I'm a goody two-shoes, I bought it instead of trying take it.

A friend of mine once found a disc for Super Mario Sunshine once in the street. He already owned it, but took it anways. To make things even luckier for him, Sunshine is his favorite game of all time.

I also once found 10 bucks on the ground at a Target. I had some birthday cash at the time, so I got two movies that day.

Also, I found 20 bucks once in a library, but someone claimed it that time.

I found a First Edition Pikachu Pokemon card on the ground in a parking lot before, Resident Evil Revelations 3ds, some WWE wrestling game in the woods but I didn't pick it up. It looked suspicious. I found a 20 dollar bill, a Dora the Explorer DS game, but I sold it, and I found a Pokemon X for 3ds in a goodwill in a pair of boots. Weird, huh? XD

Back