Have you ever found a DS game cartridge

• Thread starter Jeff The Killer
  • Start date
I found a First Edition Pikachu Pokemon card on the ground in a parking lot before, Resident Evil Revelations 3ds, some WWE wrestling game in the woods but I didn't pick it up. It looked suspicious. I found a 20 dollar bill, a Dora the Explorer DS game, but I sold it, and I found a Pokemon X for 3ds in a goodwill in a pair of boots. Weird, huh? XD
tumblr_limofyQ0S61qze29yo1_500.gif

"What a lucky duck!"

I found lots of things, so its so hard rember everything, but mostly $10.00 or some much money.

I actually found my old box collection of DS Games, which included Mario Kart DS, Super Mario 64, Spore Creatures, Mario Party DS, Pokemon Pearl, Pokemon Soulsilver, and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team. Among all those boxes, the only ones that actually had the cartridge in them was Soulsilver ;-; (which I'm currently replaying for the fun of it lol). Hope to find the other cartridges wherever they may be...

Nah, it never happened to me, but I did lost cartridges though, it's such a disappointment when it happens, you end up with an empty box at home... ;___;

I was in 6th grade, it was during the pledge in math class I looked across the room and saw it lunged mid pledge and picked it up.......Mario and sonic at the winter Olympics. True story. Still have it to this day.

I found my explorers of sky cartridge back with a hole drilled through it, true story. My friend lots of years ago had a super mario game for the gba that i think his sister found on camp or so if i remember correctly.

I found my explorers of sky cartridge back with a hole drilled through it, true story. My friend lots of years ago had a super mario game for the gba that i think his sister found on camp or so if i remember correctly.
Why would someone drill a hole through it?!

@PersonSP
Punisment, don't really understood it either.

@PersonSP
Punisment, don't really understood it either.
Wow special people. And I thought selling it was the worst they could do.

I once found one on the floor of a car boot sale. The sticker was scratched of and it looked like it was beat up. I tried it and it was a ROM hack (blaze black to be specific) and all the names were to the respective numbers in the national Dex. It was a veeeeery weird day.

I have actually, twice. The first was a copy of Cooking Mama, I played it for a bit, gave it to my sis and then some kid in a party (this happened when we were 8 BTW) stole the game from my sister and buried it in a plant pot, very rude from his part >.> The second was at my school, it was an R4. It had a bunch of random games in it, most of which were some of these terrible games based off stuff like TV shows, movies and toys. It also had some games in Japanese.

I found this DS cartridge once.....inside my Nintendo DS.

Reactions: BonnetteForever and Shin
Yeah a couple times actually. I found a super Mario 64 for Ds once. I also found a Pokemon Pearl in a parking lot. Clearly a hacker, because it had almost every legendary. I found a Drawn to Life game at a Blackhawks game in the bathroom. My finally treasure was a copy of........ A broken Hanah Montana game.

Reactions: BonnetteForever
I lost my mario kart 7 and super sticker mario I lost mario kart 7 in my dads truck and I don't know what happened to super sticker mario then I got a new mario kart 7 and my sister found my old one in my dads truck in a folder and I told my parents it was in there but they didn't believe me so I gave my old mario kart 7 to her and one day I was cleaning my bin of nerf guns and I found old games like super mario 64,mario kart DS, and super sticker mario and thats a true story I still play them but I sold mario kart DS and super mario 64 so thats my story of finding cartridges :)

I have actually found a ds cartridge a while ago back in detroit, it was actually a demo cartridge, which i didn't know was an actually thing, of Kirby Super Star Ultra, I found at the front of my house near the sidewalk.

I have a freind who found a 3ds game but i have not.

I have actually, twice. The first was a copy of Cooking Mama, I played it for a bit, gave it to my sis and then some kid in a party (this happened when we were 8 BTW) stole the game from my sister and buried it in a plant pot, very rude from his part >.> The second was at my school, it was an R4. It had a bunch of random games in it, most of which were some of these terrible games based off stuff like TV shows, movies and toys. It also had some games in Japanese.
Did you keep the R4, I have one and I'm just curious...

I was, uh, checking my friend's ds case... He asked me, too... and uh, there was like, some cartridges in there, so I took them to return them to their rightful owner. Yeah, but no one ever came to me to ask if I've seen them... yeah. It was Pokémon Black btw.

Well I found one in my house, he label was ripped off and my friend was over. We're like "gasp what if it's a creepypaster gam!!1!!" And we tried it but it turned out to be some stupid puzzle game.

But seriously, there's nothing more satisfying than finding your lost DS game.

Let me tell you of one of the luckiest moments in my life.Middle school camp, 2000 and something. I was just unpacking in my cabin room when I saw a little drawer. I opened the drawer and in it I found Pokemon White. Box, manual, cartridge and all. I asked all of my cabin mates if it belonged to any of them. It didn't. Assuming the last person taking my cabin somehow forgot the game, I just kinda took it with me. the end. that's it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Robbie, Skyshaymin and Mikaya
Back