Have you ever found a DS game cartridge

• Thread starter Jeff The Killer
  • Start date
Not exactly. I was in the school cafeteria and I was waiting in line for lunch, and one of my friends just gave me Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity. I asked him why he gave it to me and he said because "it was freaking boring."

Yes. My sister found one; it was Up. For Nintendo DS.

It kinda sucked. Like, a lot.

Yes. My sister found one; it was Up. For Nintendo DS.

It kinda sucked. Like, a lot.
But still, free game :D

I can't remember anything like that happening to me with any game. I kinds wish I would run across games just lying in the street, though. Sure, I'd suck for the owner and I would go looking for him, but a DS cartridge would be harder to find the owner of than, say, a wallet. I would probably end up keeping it, even if it was in a bad condition.

Not exactly. I was in the school cafeteria and I was waiting in line for lunch, and one of my friends just gave me Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity. I asked him why he gave it to me and he said because "it was freaking boring."

Never heard that complaint before. Was it boring? I've never played it, so...

But still, free game :D

Yep. You can't really complain about anything free. You could always sell it if you hated it that much, after all.

Reactions: PersonSP
So far, I remember finding my old Nintendogs: Best Friends cartridge inside of one of my drawers while looking for a pencil. Booted the game, was greeted by my old 3 dogs, they were waiting 4 years for me to return.
I also remember finding a Gamecube game called Pac-Man Fever. Something in the game scared me when I was younger. Looking back, it was pretty silly. It was just a mini-game in it where you grab coins and avoid getting hit with pans thrown from a money. Something about getting hit by a pan scared me when playing it, so I hid the game a bunch to prevent my older brother from asking me to play with him. Eventually, he caught on and teased me a bit just for laughs. I would have probably done the same if I was in his shoes tbh. :hilarious:

So this isn't quite a ds game but similar me and my dad were at good will and an employee was bringing a GameCube into the back to save it for Black Friday my dad asked if he could look at it and he looked inside there was a copy of smash melee and the GameCube was 5 dollars so my dad bought it and didn't tell them about the game inside and yeah we still have it but don't use it :D

Once in a garage sale I found a single Super Monkey Ball Touch & Roll Nintendo Ds cartridge, that just happened to be owned by the son of the lady in charge. The console and the rest of the game cards had been sold already. The creepiest thing was that her son had passed on after an asthma attack. I still have it in my cartridge collection, and it still creeps me out. I never bothered to restart the progress and continued from the kids progress.

Yes, I have found one, and it was Pokemon Y for the 3DS. I was quite surprised to discover it just sitting there, so at first, I tried to find the owner, but to no avail. Eventually, I just decided to keep it. I dont play the Pokémon series, so I was just planning on selling it. Bit, for some reason, I never did, so I still have it to this day. :p

well if you're talking about stores who sell them loose without the gaming case, yes. But just out in the middle of nowhere no. My brother has two games that doesn't have the case with it, the games are called crash boom band and nintendogs Lab & Friends. Don't know where the cases are, my parents probably threw them out or lost the cases for them.

Back