Have you ever found a DS game cartridge

• Thread starter Jeff The Killer
  • Start date
I found a cartridge for a Kingdom Hearts game for the DS once.
I didn't really know what Kingdom Hearts was, but I kind of liked the game.
Sadly, I didn't get to play it for too long since we eventually tracked down the owner and gave it back to them.
Sort of happy ending, I guess.

I have found one weird nds football game once i threw it aeay because it was aweful

Huh. I've never just found a cartridge lying around somewhere. That'd be horrible to lose one. :cry: I would look around for the owner for a bit and look at what info is about them in the game, but, in the end, if I couldn't find the owner, I'd keep it. If it was in good condition.

Well the day we moved in(me and my family) to our new home i found a guitar heroes ds gam, i tested it out(can't remember if it was good or not probably not i guess) but after that we tried to contact the old owners of the house but they said they never had the game so we just gave up....The end

once when I was like 6 or 7 I went to the landry mat with my mom and luckly i did because i found a Pokemon Black ds cardtrige i played it for a long time before giving it to my brother which he ended up passing it and i got mad for some reason

Yes, I have many times. All of them are still in playable condition and most of DS games I have still played to this day.

I can't say I have, but that must suck if you lose it, and be awesome if you receive it. It's a cruel two-sided coin.

Reactions: PersonSP
Yeah. I found Fossil Fighters: Champions in my junk drawer when I went to get a wooden tag. I checked the game, and it had absolutely no save files on it. So, one thing led to another! I used to play Fossil Fighters when I was younger and really loved it. I was thinking of getting an emulation for it, but imagine my surprise!

In fact, I started missing the series again, and tried to find the original Fossil Fighters in that drawer too.

I had no luck. :sorry:

Yes, actually that is how I got my copy of Pokemon Heart Gold. It was obviously hacked sadly as whoever owned it previously had every single space of every single box full of Shiny Arceus' including their party. That was a surprise of a lifetime, heh. Regardless, I traded all the Arceus' away and deleted the file for fear of it being hacked, (I wasn't as good with coding and programming as I am know too realise how little difference it made...). But I mean I found it...

Yes, actually that is how I got my copy of Pokemon Heart Gold. It was obviously hacked sadly as whoever owned it previously had every single space of every single box full of Shiny Arceus' including their party. That was a surprise of a lifetime, heh. Regardless, I traded all the Arceus' away and deleted the file for fear of it being hacked, (I wasn't as good with coding and programming as I am know too realise how little difference it made...). But I mean I found it...
You traded all the Arceus away? Jeez, how long did that take?

You traded all the Arceus away? Jeez, how long did that take?
I don't entirely remember, however I will do some calculations here:

18 boxes x 30 mons a box + 6 in team = 546 Shiny Arceus to trade away...
I do remember using the GTS, so let's base time off of GTS trade time in sun/moon.
The average GTS trade time in sun is 15 minutes for what I've gathered, so...
546 x 15 = 8190 minutes or approximately 2 and 1/4 days straight. Mind you I never did this all at once so let's say approximately half a week.

Reactions: Skyshaymin
I found a cartridge of Sponge Bob Hero Pants in a parking lot. The game looked like it had been there a while, I took it home and gave the game to my brother and apparently it still worked! I felt kind of guilty for picking it up in the event someone was looking for it... However, it wasn't left to be run over or completely trashed.

I once found a new super mario bros. cartridge on a bus; I also lost my new super mario bros 2 at a laundromat :(

I found a cartridge of Sponge Bob Hero Pants in a parking lot. The game looked like it had been there a while, I took it home and gave the game to my brother and apparently it still worked! I felt kind of guilty for picking it up in the event someone was looking for it... However, it wasn't left to be run over or completely trashed.
I don't think that cartridge would have survived on the streets, I wouldn't feel too guilty if I were you.

I found a First Edition Pikachu Pokemon card on the ground in a parking lot before, Resident Evil Revelations 3ds, some WWE wrestling game in the woods but I didn't pick it up. It looked suspicious. I found a 20 dollar bill, a Dora the Explorer DS game, but I sold it, and I found a Pokemon X for 3ds in a goodwill in a pair of boots. Weird, huh? XD
I remember leaving a shovel-ware Dora The Explorer DS game on an airplane when I was really young, like 8 years ago or something.

I remember leaving a shovel-ware Dora The Explorer DS game on an airplane when I was really young, like 8 years ago or something.
When I was packing so I could move a few years ago, I found an old Diego game cartridge. Me and my cousin played it and it was so ridiculous oh my gosh XD

I lost my Pokemon White at a house I moved out of years ago. Whoever found it, hope you have (or had) a lot of fun with it

Reactions: PersonSP and etrian_warrior
Since there aren't a lot of Nintendo fans in Israel (even thought the Wii was extremely popular here, like in everywhere else), and since I'm extremely unlucky in finding things on the ground, the best thing I probably ever found in the ground was 2 euros back when I was in Germany xD

Back