Mario Kart If you could remove one character from Mario Kart 7

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
If you could remove one character from Mario Kart 7, who would it be? You have to pick a character. I don't want anyone saying, "none", :p Please also state a reason, :)

None.

They're all fine.

BANG BANG.

Rosalina.

She isn't putting in the work on the track.
Not good to use, imo.

Reactions: Marc
Metal Mario. For some reason, he became MK7's Funky Kong.

I would remove Mario for the sheer hilarity of it.
You said I could choose any character :p

Reactions: nicklesimba and Marc
Hmm. . . I'd remove Bowser or Donkey Kong. For some reason, they're always the two that are battling me for first place. xD

Guys, what about Honey Queen? That was a really stupid choice for a playable character. I would replace Honey Queen with Waluigi.

Reactions: nicklesimba and Moon Rain
I would choose to remove Luigi to see how the fans of Luigi and haters react to it just for some entertainment. Lol. :unsure: but if I could add another one it would be Metal Mario he is just extras.

Reactions: nicklesimba
Honey queen, Wigler and metal mario these characters are just unnecessery !

Why did the even add Honey Queen and Wiggler, I agree those characters are worthless (to be honest).

Why did the even add Honey Queen and Wiggler, I agree those characters are worthless (to be honest).
Honey Queen is indeed a bit... Weird. But I actually like Wiggler :p He's kinda cute and he is in lots of Mario games.

Honey Queen is indeed a bit... Weird. But I actually like Wiggler :p He's kinda cute and he is in lots of Mario games.
Well yeah, as I now did some research on him, he actually looks quite active in the franchise, but I still wished they could have choose someone better and Honey Queen has only been in one game that I could recall (Super Mario Galaxy) it doesn't quite fit in as an important character, (Rosalina,important character)

Reactions: Moon Rain
I would remove Mario for the sheer hilarity of it.
You said I could choose any character :p
Yeah, let's screw with the title just because we can! While we're at, why don't we change the title to "Luigi Kart 7"? It is the Year of Luigi after all and I bet he'd like that :p

Reactions: nicklesimba
I would definitely get rid of Wiggler or Honey Queen.

A Character from Mario Kart 7? DIE WIGGLER, DIE HONEY QUEEN! They really don't make sence in the game abd I think they should have been replaced with like Waluigi and stuff...

Reactions: Chief
Lakitu is cool when he ques the GO for a race, but as a racer, he's annoying as heck. Plus it's usually a Lakitu who is always slowing me down. I cannot stand Lakitus on the track. I want them (as racers) gone.

I would get rid of honey queen for sure since she isn't really an iconic mario character if you ask me

just like everybody else is saying, Honey Bee has gots to go

Wario, waluigi, and bowser

Hmmmm... I would remove Wario from Mario Kart if I could. I would remove Luigi too, but you can only remove one character on this thread :( I was thinking of removing Bowser too, but then there wouldn't be any villains.

Metal Mario, but then someone else would become overused and I'd want them to be removed too. Then, I'd just keep removing people until Luigi becomes the overused character. I'd be fine with that.

Reactions: 423
Back