Mario Kart If you could remove one character from Mario Kart 7

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
I'd say Honey Queen and Wiggler. I don't like them. They're just a waste of space and time.

Remove Mario and rename the game to Luigi Kart 7 because Mario has so many game titles by his name.
It's time for Luigi to take in! Muahahaha lol

Only Honey Queen. I kinda like Wiggler :)

I would pick toad , I just hate his laugh he makes when he goes infront of you.

Metal Mario... he is just a powerup

Honey Queen.. She is compltetly pointless imo, and wouldn't she be as big as the courses ? i would've preferred racing as the little Bee Workers

why was queen bee even considered

why was queen bee even considered
Probably because Rosalina couldn't go out on her own and I bet she might've been the first harmless character to ever move around on anywhere you want. The Roster also needed a heavy character from the Mario series. Why would Metal Mario be considered?

Probably because Rosalina couldn't go out on her own and I bet she might've been the first harmless character to ever move around on anywhere you want. The Roster also needed a heavy character from the Mario series. Why would Metal Mario be considered?
at least pink gold peach wasn't there at that time

Although I want Honey Queen out, she's a unique character.

I also thin MARIO becuase there are many games in his name and I think the other Mario charcters should have a chance to take over the Mario game industry! People we need to PROTEST ! MARIO does not need to be the main charcter in the Mario games xD

I think Metal Mario should be removed. I personally think Metal Mario appears in so many "off-track" (no pun intended) Mario games, if you understand what I mean. Plus, whenever I get online, everyone plays with him. He's so overused that it's not even funny.

I want to get rid of Honey Queen. Honey Queen, I never ever use and she really kinda scares me. Especially when she passes me in a race. Her voice scares me too. Overall, Honey Queen scares the living crap out of me!

Honey Queen, everyone else is cool. Heck, I wish they had kept Wiggler in, I think that Wiggler was a really cool idea for a racer, since everytime he got hurt, he turned red. :(

Metal Mario

Because Metal Mario's just Mario with a Special item. I mean, looks cool, but is useless, cause has tooooooo much weight.
So if I was nintendo, in the next mario kart (Mario kart 9) I want Metal mario removed =P
ADD SONIC NINTENDO!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Well that's my character that Nintendo should remove! ;)

Definelty shy guy, come on, mario kart for the ds was playable for game owner and no gamer owners. The no game owner automatically played as shy guy, why make a character for it in mario kart 7 then?

Guys, what about Honey Queen? That was a really stupid choice for a playable character. I would replace Honey Queen with Waluigi.
I agree. I would have the Honey Queen gone. Waluigi would have been a much better choice. Why Nintendo? Why put a fat bee behind the wheel, instead of someone who's been in Mario Kart in the past?!?!

metal mario just because we already have the original mario present

I would say Donkey Kong,he makes me mad just throwing bananas all over the place and making everybody slide,he is a crazy kong on the loose and by the way I haven't played the game only through download play with a friend but I have played Mario kart for ds through down load play also.

I feel like Honey Queen could be taken out. She seems like such a random pick for a character in this game. I didn't enough know who she was before I unlocked her in MK7, and I believe a much better character could've been added into this game instead of her.

Donkey Kong. He is so annoying! He kills me at Level 1 and believe me that is not a confidence booster

Back