Mario Kart If you could remove one character from Mario Kart 7

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
i have to say honey queen because she is a character that no one uses and was only in SMG 1&2 and sorry to say she is ugly .-.

To be honest I do not want to remove any character in Mario Kart 7 game because all of them are great, the thing is that you have to choose the appropiate car for each one and try to do the best. Play with different characters is great to start "loving" the ones that you do not like so much haha

I just don't see the point in playing with "floruga" ( I am not sure if this is the right way to spell the name), another character that I don't use at all is Queen Bee, I know they belong to the Mario Universe but I would like to see goomba there which is an older character and I think it never appeared on a mario kart game

Get away Honey Queen she is to big for that kart and she only made a small appearance in Mario Galaxy.

Get rid of Honey Queen. Where did she come from. MK7's roster was small. I think that someone better can take her place.

I would get rid of toad yoshi princess peach and honey queen.For one they are annoying.Two they have good stats.Three i always get annoyed if one of these characters took my first place or second or third place in the race!

Metal Mario.

Gold Mario could have been used in his place after his debut in NSMB 2

I want wiggler,honey queen out of mario kart 7

Back