Mario Kart If you could remove one character from Mario Kart 7

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Wiggler, Honey Queen and Metal Mario

One of those 3

Metal mario because I'm tired of seeing his nasty face and retarded 'yaaahahahoooooo'

Metal mario because I'm tired of seeing his nasty face and retarded 'yaaahahahoooooo'
i have to agree on that one - especially when he mysteriously over takes you - also honey queen dammit - she is just taking space and she almost never over takes you hehe well almost never

i love all of them i cant wait for mario kart 8

Rosalina for sure

I would remove Honey Queen. Honey Queen was a character I might have used once in my 100+ hours of MarioKart. She just had nothing interesting going for her other than her fur. I really think that characters need more unique traits because right now, there's nothing tat distinguishes Honey Queen from all the other racers in her weight class (Metal Mario, Rosalina, Bowser).

Definitely the honey bee, she is seriously pointless (no offense to anyone who likes her) they could've added someone with more quality *cough* like waluigi *cough* instead of a big bee... But besides that no one else really, they're all good, I liked the addition of metal Mario too, I always enjoyed facing him in ssb 64

Metal Mario. His only purpose was a filler character because they couldn't add Waluigi in time. At least Wiggler and Honey Queen added some variety to the roster. He's also the reason for the infamous Pink Gold Peach in MK8.

I actually liked Metal Mario because of his appearance. He was the best looking racer out of all the heavy class members so he was my main racer. However, I don't think he deserved an individual roster spot, since he is just a silver skin of Mario. He could have been implemented as an alternate skin for Mario with Waluigi or someone else taking up his roster slot.

Metal Mario. His only purpose was a filler character because they couldn't add Waluigi in time. At least Wiggler and Honey Queen added some variety to the roster. He's also the reason for the infamous Pink Gold Peach in MK8.

I couldn't care less about Metal Mario, but I love Pink Gold Peach and don't mind the fact that she's a possible filler character for someone else. If you really use a character, you realize their individual attributes. Although, I simply cannot find MM's attributes lol, he's just a scrap of metal imo.

I actually liked Metal Mario because of his appearance. He was the best looking racer out of all the heavy class members so he was my main racer. However, I don't think he deserved an individual roster spot, since he is just a silver skin of Mario. He could have been implemented as an alternate skin for Mario with Waluigi or someone else taking up his roster slot.

I thought the the different skins thing was going to happen in Mario Kart 8, but I guess I was wrong. Not only with Mario and Metal Mario, but with Toads and Yoshis as well. I have a feeling Nintendo won't do something like that anytime soon...

Yeah, they better not. It was a pretty bad idea to use them to fill up the roster. They could have included these characters, but they should've just had an option in the character selection screen to apply secondary skins or whatever. The game would be the same, but the gesture would probably have reduced the amount of backlash Nintendo got for this decision.

Metal Mario. He's not a robot but a copy of Mario with a different skin/color. He's too overrated perhaps because he's the only Heavy Character with a Medium sized kart but the size doesn't matter because you still are going to get hit regardless and its so very minor of a difference but if there was balancing like Smogon involved they'd be banning. Also 1000th post btw.

Metal Mario,for being a resprite of Mario.
WIGGLER DOSENT EVEN HAVE ARMS TO DRIVE WITH
Honey queen,because I can.

I'm fine with lakiutu

Metal Mario,for being a resprite of Mario.
WIGGLER DOSENT EVEN HAVE ARMS TO DRIVE WITH
Honey queen,because I can.

I'm fine with lakiutu

Four of Wiggler's limbs were transformed into arms so he could drive in Mario Kart 7, but yes, he originally did not have arms. I don't really care much about Metal Mario or Honey Queen (more so Metal Mario), but I LOATH Lakitu. He sounds cocky, and the trolls on MK7 online usually use him (from my observations). Lakitu shoulda stuck with starting the race, not being apart of the race.

I'll be piling on to the masses and say that Honey Queen needs to go
Add Waluigi or Bowser Jr or Mallow from SM RPG or something

I'd love mallow.

Four of Wiggler's limbs were transformed into arms so he could drive in Mario Kart 7, but yes, he originally did not have arms.
Actually, Wiggler did have arms first in Mario Power Tennis. It was probably from that game that they got armed Wiggler from. Well, adding two more arms as well.

I would rather remove Queen Honey Bee >.> it was quite random for Nintendo to put her in the roster tbh lol Rosalina on the other hand, has a lot of fans so putting her in the roster would please a lot of fans (I'm kinda her fan lol) With nintendo removing potential characters in MK7(Waluigi, Dry Bones[ANOTHER FAVE CHARACTER], ROB[No actual reaction lol], etc). I know adding a big roster in a handheld MK is kind of irrelevant but Nintendo should at least make a better character roster than this lol

Reactions: Nano
Wouldve loved to see Dry Bones in this, he would fit right alongside Shy Guy and Koopa Troopa

Queen Honey, did anyone actually use her? I felt like she just took up space, where another potential character could fit it, like Waluigi, or someone else. It was quite random, she appeared in Mario Galaxy and that's it. Did anyone even remember her well, or actually like her? Mario Kart 7's rooster was pretty bad, like where's Dry Bones at?

Back