Mario Kart If you could remove one character from Mario Kart 7

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Honey Queen, Wiggler and Metal Mario to make room for Waluigi, Toadette and Bowser Jr.

If I had to choose one, Metal Mario for Waluigi.

Reactions: Nano
Tbh I cant even remember her from that game unless I try, and the roster wasnt bad, i felt like guys like shy guy, koopa troopa and lakitu were a nice fit there, but Honey and the other caterpillar fellow didnt, they couldve brought in other characters, heck even diddy kong wouldve been a nice add, or even kirby!

Tbh I cant even remember her from that game unless I try, and the roster wasnt bad, i felt like guys like shy guy, koopa troopa and lakitu were a nice fit there, but Honey and the other caterpillar fellow didnt, they couldve brought in other characters, heck even diddy kong wouldve been a nice add, or even kirby!
The rooster wasn't to unbearable, because the brought back the ones most people use, (Mario, Yoshi, etc) I also agree Koopa Troopa and Lakitu were nice adds, and Diddy Kong would be nice, but Kirby wouldn't, the game is Mario Kart, after all, perhaps Kirby could make an appearance in a certain track though.

Hm, I see your point with Kirby, as he would kinda steal the show, but I guess adding Donkey and Diddy Kong could be a nice little nod to Diddy Kong racing, and even Kirby (or at least a star kart) couldve been a nice add as a nod to Kirby's star ride mini game thingy

Yeah, it'd be nice to have that duo. They could put Kirby in perhaps rainbow road, flying around on his warp star perhaps? A star kart would be cool. I think we're over thinking this, Kirby isn't from Mario so I doubt he'll be in it anyways, haha.

Daisy. Her voice is so obnoxious.

Honey Queen,for sure.I would have putted a new character like Professor E. Gadd,Kamek or even the Hammer Bros.Those characters make more sense than Honey Queen being on a kart that she could use it as a playtime car.

I'm sure we can all agree: Honey Queen

She's one of the "randoms" each Mario Kart game has.. If you don't know what I mean, here are some examples:

Mario Kart DS: R.O.B
Mario Kart Wii: Funky Kong
Mario Kart 7: Honey Queen, Wiggler, Lakitu (Maybe, not sure)
Mario Kart 8: Pink Gold Peach, Baby Rosalina

I would remove honey queen because she is useless in the game basically. I mean I have rarely ever seen one online play. People barely use it and I think wiggler should too :/. I would add Waluigi and bowser jr just because :)

Maybe controversial, but Toad. No matter what turbo I have, he still manages to whizz past me making that noise...I find that noise kinda condescending lol.

Koopa. Everytime I try to do ANY cup on ANY CC it ends up being a race of strategy and cheating. I lost EVERYTIME I did 100 and 150 CC. I exploded out of rage.

In my opinion I think I would remove Daisy because her voice is so annoying. Many people hated her for this reason.

Honey Queen. Really? I expected Waluigi or some other more common character.

Daisy. She hasn't done anything in any game since Super Mario Land. Besides Waluigi I do not understand why Nintendo thinks it is needed for her to constantly appear in every single spinoff they make. Waluigi was cut from MK7, why can't Daisy be as well?

Reactions: Turbo
Metal Mario has become Funky Kong 2.0.

Either Wiggler or Queen Bee.
I don´t know if are their voice or just they in general, but they annoy the hell outta me.
More Donkey Kong Characters or Dry Bones would be way better imo.

I would remove Shy Guy because it is a stupid little filler thing that doesn't matter at all.

2 words: HONEY QUEEN. Nintendo knew people would hate her so much that they killed her family and made them into karts in MK7. At least wiggler wasn't killed 1 day

Honey Queen.She is a useless character from Super Mario Galaxy.Jeez and People say Ridley is Big.XD My favorite character has to e Wiggler.He fits my Play Style and is Also just Plain Adorable.Metal Mario is stupid too.

If you could remove one character from Mario Kart 7, who would it be? You have to pick a character. I don't want anyone saying, "none", :p Please also state a reason, :)
Honey Queen

Back