Japan Exclusive 3DS Games That You Want To See in NA and EU

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
I will love to see a new dragon balls z game with lots of characters and sages lots of
sages most of all Dragon balls z all ways has 12 short sagas which shortens the game excitment an the next thing if Masahiro Sakurai could just add goku to smash bros life will be perfect.

It is beyond me how no one has said this yet but Dynasy Warriors VS. ( Shin Sangoku Musou VS in Japanese) It has cool DLC like Samus and Link as playable characters and the overall gameplay looks pretty good.

The Naruto game which came out,The something of Kages it was a great 3d naruto game which I would want to see in NA and I would also like to see DBZ games for 3ds at least be released in NA .

The game I want to see in NA and EU is- Pokemon Torretta Lab! It has some sort of a device which you attach to your 3ds/3ds xl system and you can put some kind of pokemon tokens on top of that device and presto! The pokemon appears on your screen!
upload_2015-1-8_19-0-7.jpeg

- Inazuma Eleven Go
- Youkai Watch

Level-5, pleeeeeeeeease! D:

^ Another fan of Level-5 eh! I'm still glad they brought us Fantasy Life but agreed with Yokai. Since it has so much fame in Japan I'm surprised they don't want to try their luck outside as well...

I'd be interested in both the Dragon Ball Heroes games, though both are unlikely.

Never have played a Dragon Quest game so any of those I'd like as well.

Time Travellers for sure. Been wanting it really badly ever since it was announced for Japan many years ago. Seems like a great visual novel with an amazing story, so I was hoping Nintendo or Level 5 themselves would localize it but so far they seem to be more focused on localizing games meant for the younger audience lately. :( (Like Yokai Watch, Inazuma Eleven and Fantasy Life) I missed when we got those Guild games on the eShop considering how great some of them were, like Crimson Shroud!

The only game I'm interested in coming from Japan is flipnote studio (classifying it as a game...?) And I hear it IS coming to NA in February for club nintendoers! So excited! I was an advid flipnote studio user when it was on dsi!

Dragon Quest VII :D

I was gonna say yokai watch because I really want to know what that fuss is about but it's looks like it's already confirmed for localisation (HUZAAA!) so there's also Culdcept for 3DS I hear a lot of praising from it!

Digimon World Re-Digitize Decode & a new DBZ game is what I am asking for :D

Rodea the sky soldier- this game hasn't come out yet. They planned to release this on the wii back in 2010 but it got really held back. Now it is transferred to 3ds and gonna be released sometime this year. They are saying it might be localized so really hoping it comes to the usa because the game trailer looks awesome!

Time Travelers. If I'm not mistaken, this is only out in Japan, and I was really interested in this title. The graphics look great and while I'm fairly certain it's just an interactive story, it's still right up my alley. Though, for this type of game, I doubt we'll ever get it here in North America.

I'd wanna see Yokai Watch get localized.

After seeing these cool games wow now I really want some of these games especially Time Travelers , after seeing the trailer it seems so cool and to wonder what features it has! but i think it must be rated M or something because of all that gore and stuff :vomit: but still it looks like a cool game!

Just for 3DS? I want to see Donkey Kong Country 1, 2 and 3 for Snes and DKC Returns for Wii on Eshop of America! Why just for Japan and Europe? It's not fair, dude! :cry:

Hetalia! I loved the anime and would love if they made the NA/EU version of it.
(Basic Info on Game): Hetalia is an anime based of the WWI/II countries. It actually teaches you quite a few lessons and has a short segment at the end in most episodes called Chibitalia which is basically medieval countries such as the Holy Roman Empire.

New Love Plus,i kinda like dating sim.

Back