Last game you bought?

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
My latest game is Volume which @Alex bought for me but I'm gonna say the real video games I bought. My latest game was Triforce Heroes of Zelda games. I haven't finished The legend of the weird ears Triforce heroes but it's really fun and I keep getting paired up with dumb people that takes 50000000000 minutes to clear a puzzle

I bought Pokemon Yellow VC (3DS) yesterday. Got it right on the release date. #Dedicated xD

I just redeemed the SEGA games on Steam (got them for free as part of the Make War, Not Love event), I got Jet Set Radio and a few others. Haven't played any of them yet but will do sometime soon :p I missed out on the Warhammer 2 DLC, probably would've given it away to anyone who missed out but of course, it expired by the time I realised I got emails from SEGA with the game codes (but for some reason, the game codes expire like next week!).

I bought Garry's Mod because I read that some Splatoon mods were in the works. Well, that's a confusing piece of software.
And too bad the Splatoon mods aren't finished (for now, as far as I know (and from what I managed to test), all we can do is run around, shoot paint (and it paints walls) and transform into a squid).

Fire Emblem Fates, Conquest (bought it like 5 hours ago)

Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon! I've been waiting for this beauty ever since it was released (darn thing had to be out of stock practically everywhere). I'm so happy I finally got my hands on it! I was so hyped for it's release! <3

Reactions: Alex and 2205
I bought Stardew Valley a couple days ago, and I'm fairly hooked now.

It's a brilliant game for Harvest Moon/Rune Factory lovers who have a PC >.<

ACNL. Simple.

FE:Fates Special Edition

you know i live in madagascar and there isn't a lot of game i can buy here but my last game was mario kart7 3DS and NFS Most Wanted PS2
I was looking for some good games but i didn't find them so i play with i can

Zoo Tycoon 2 for PC. I bought it long time ago when it was first released. I was only a kid and I loved the series. I went to the store with my father, bought the game, waited until my father finished his business in town, we went home and I immediately tried the game and I had so much fun :D I love that memory so much I just might install it again and download the other expansions :D

Reactions: Mael R.
xcom for ps3

I decided to invest the remaining amount of digital money I had left within my Wii U's eShop account in a Virtual Console title,and I ended up purchasing the original Paper Mario for the Nintendo 64.I have to say,the game is pretty amazing so far! :D

Salt and Sanctuary

basically a 2d dark souls it is quite fun

Shovel knight.... Late bloomer to a great game...

Pikmin 3 & DKC:TF. Both are great so far!

I got WarioWare Touched off of MyNintendo...regret it tbh. I wanted it just to see like how DS VC games worked on 3DS but it turns out they just made it as a DSiWare game. Wouldn't regret it if DSiWare games saved to my SD card but I've been out of internal memory since like 2011.

The last game that I bought was Battle Field 4.

Update: last game I bought is Pokemon X couple days ago :p

The latest game I bought,with almost all of my small wallet's money spent,was Pokkén Tournament.It took a small while to get used to the game's fighting style,but after I did,I was having tons of fun with it! :thumbsup:

Back