Last game you bought?

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
A PS4 with Persona 5 and Red Dead Redemption 2.

Reactions: AricAttack
So I bought ABZÛ again, except that this time it's on the Nintendo Switch (previously I bought it via Steam). Granted, I couldn't play it on the Switch yet because it's currently on pre-purchase, but it won't be for long because it'll be available in a few more days.

I bought Detroit: Become Human for the PS4. Technically it was for my sister, but I played it too.

wargroove, i am liking it a lot ,the only bad thing of the game is that the lancers are OP and other units are too expensive to be worth it

Devil May Cry 5 so Nero can become MegaMan

Reactions: Jisenku
Yup... Playstation VR Worlds Physical... Brand New

Yakuza 0, Yakuza Kiwami and Yakuza Kiwami 2.

My last purchase was Super Smash Bros Ulitmate for the Switch and I am absolutely delighted by my purchase. It is such a fun game and I can have fun with so many different type of people when playing it. I can play with hardcore gamers who like to compete and get intense whilst at the same time having fun with younger cousoins or older relatives who are not into gaming. Its a fun game that can be enjoyed everyone and the actual gameplay is just brilliant and is so well made and the items system is really fun. There is a large amount of characters and 2 months in I still dont have all of them and that just shows how many there are.
The story based mode is a little boring and so I spent more time making custom smashes and building up the spirit board.

On summary, this month I bought three games for my Switch. First, I bought Sonic Mania Plus because I'm curious on how Studiopolis Zone looks, and I've been intrigued by it for long. Afterwards, I bought Darts Up because I bought it on my 3DS before. And last but not least, I'm getting Pokémon: Let's Go, Eevee!, especially because I haven't bought any single RPG games on my Switch before this one. Besides, I'm wondering if I'll like Let's Go games or not.

@Starry Windy

I believe the Let's Go series and the Pokemon Go series can sync, allowing you to transfer from Go to Let's Go! I just think that it's very intriguing. Sonic Mania Plus is so good, if you can, get the Encore DLC, if you are bored with it after completing it. It's like a retro Sonic game in crisp 1080p.

Reactions: Starry Windy
@Starry Windy

I believe the Let's Go series and the Pokemon Go series can sync, allowing you to transfer from Go to Let's Go! I just think that it's very intriguing. Sonic Mania Plus is so good, if you can, get the Encore DLC, if you are bored with it after completing it. It's like a retro Sonic game in crisp 1080p.

The thing is... Sonic Mania Plus already has Encore DLC built-in, so Mighty and Ray are included there :) And I've been intrigued on Pokémon Let's Go games because the trailer is full of cute partner moments, even though I was concerned on other things, which made me unsure to get it until now.

Last edited:
The thing is... Sonic Mania Plus already has Encore DLC built-in, so Mighty and Ray are included there :)

Oops... forgot it was Plus

Last game I bought was Undertale.

don’t hurt me

Last game I bought was Undertale.

don’t hurt me
GRRRRR CRINGE!!!!! I DON'T LIKE CRINGE DDDDDDD:<

(is fine)

In my case, last game I bought was the Android version of Minecraft (meaning that I now have Java, Legacy Console [on Wii U], and janky Bedrock Edition

Reactions: Samster
GRRRRR CRINGE!!!!! I DON'T LIKE CRINGE DDDDDDD:<

(is fine)

In my case, last game I bought was the Android version of Minecraft (meaning that I now have Java, Legacy Console [on Wii U], and janky Bedrock Edition
you’re talking to me about cringe, then you bring up Minecraft

meme time :D

you’re talking to me about cringe, then you bring up Minecraft

meme time :D
You wouldn’t call Minecraft cringe :cry:

Not to worry, I was only joking xD

Around a week ago I bought Puyo Puyo Champions on the eShop, and several days later I pre-ordered Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu (eBaseball) for my Switch, because the latter is set to be released in about a month from now.

Reactions: AricAttack
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. I'm going to die a lot more than twice I bet

Back