Last game you bought?

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
The last game I bought was Pokemon X and I have many good hours on it.

Humble Bundle is great. And the money goes to charity. So humble! :cry:

Of course, there are some not-so-humble people who buy them for $0.01 :panda:
I've gotten about 100 games through the Humble Bundle. I've given a lot to charity without even thinking about it, haha :p

Terraria, although it kinda confuses me...

Legend of Zelda or Oracale of ages

Last edited by a moderator:
The last game that I bought in form of digital game was from the eshop ,the liberation maiden .For retail I bought transformers prime for 3ds ... I bought it and only in two days I had finished these game ..but the liberation maiden I still played it cause it is a bit hard to beat (the Boss) ..now in stage 3 ,.

Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate Edition

Hyrule Warriors. Although i don't consider a Zelda title because the game design is a hack and slash genre, oh wait, it's a spin off DW XD

The last game I bought was Tomodachi Life in June :3 But tomorrow I'm getting Super Smash Bros for 3DS! :D

it was Ratchet & Clank - Nexus (PS3) tbh, I didn't even know this game existed until I looked for games (online) for this series. Saw it today and picked it up. Great so far, looking good. Just what you'd expect from this epic series! <3

The Elder Scrolls Oblivion: Game of the Year Edition. Such an awesome game!

Fifa 15 im getting watch dogs today

Destiny,i want to get smash bros so badly:mad:but i have to pay for advanced warfare day zero, my 3 month xbox live, and renewing my gamestop membership :cry:

i have never bought a game or i would have if i weren't living in a region where no cool and epic games are selling but my bro went to another country and came back witah a brand new pokemon x cartidge,that was like a month ago

Watch dogs :D

Last game i bought was inFAMOUS: Second Son for the PS4. Fun game =)
It's an amazing game :) have you got first light?

Last edited by a moderator:
Pokemon Y havnt boughten any retail games in a bit because of my 3ds breaking

Destiny,i want to get smash bros so badly:mad:but i have to pay for advanced warfare day zero, my 3 month xbox live, and renewing my gamestop membership :cry:
I have destiny it's very good

Minecraft ps4

Well now my last game I bought it updated! The last game I bought was Super Smash Bros.3DS! And I may be getting eshop credit soon (not from this site) With the eshop credit I'm probably gonna get Zelda Oracle of Seasons and Colors 3D (But it depends how much eshop credit)

For me , its bravely default. Love the game because of its battle system job ability customizations. Its been two months since i get it but i still dont finished it. Maybe because i was busy playing SSB demo, haha.

Kirby: Triple Deluxe! I enjoyed the game so much, and it did kind of remind me of Kirby 64 in a way. I've been trying to get 100% on the file though and that's nearly impossible I've found out. :p

Back