Last movie you saw

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Boyhood is one of the best movies I've ever watched. It was shot over twelve years with the same actors. I can't express how much I loved it.

Reactions: Moon Rain and amirally27
you know the drill. xD

Last one I saw was Splice. That was such a freaky and weird movie. So random too. xD
The last movie that i saw on the theaters was the Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection of F (released early in theater but in Spanish) i was really surprised when i saw the poster on the theater and when i asked of when is it coming, it was coming next week and i was happy to pre-order a ticket for the movie on the next week, wish it was in English or Japanese with English sub though but is better than nothing. glad to see this movie! (i will not spoil anything in the movie so have fun with that!) :)

The Kings Of Summer. Its a great "Coming of Age" movie :D sorry its just a funny movie lol

Boyhood is one of the best movies I've ever watched. It was shot over twelve years with the same actors. I can't express how much I loved it.
Boyhood is on my list of top 5 movies of all time :D Love that movie!

Last edited by a moderator:
I watched three movies recently,which were Kingsman:The Secret Service,Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles(2014),and,frustratingly enough,The Legend of Hercules.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles(as I like to call it,the Michael Bay edition) wasn't as bad as I thought it would be,and I gave it a try because it was free for a limited time on my cable net TV service.The turtles themselves,Leonardo,Donnatelo,Raphael and Michelangelo were still their lovable selfs,the story was alright,and the effects were pretty good.I didn't think the actress for April O' Neil seemed to fit in her character well,but otherwise,the movie was decent.Better than some Otehr cartoon adaptions of today's age(I'm looking at you,Alvin and Smurfs). :coffee:

The Legend of Hercules though...I don't want to be too negative here,but I will say my thoughts on the movie for assurance.The effects are terrible,the story is often non-structured and logical,and too fast paced at times;the characters were forgettable,and the battle sequences with slow motion were atrocious.Pretty much,the worst movie I saw released past year. :stop:

I absolutely loved Kingsman,which essentialy is the new Agent 007/James Bond franchise of this generation.I'm sort of a sucker for spy movies with British actors,and this movie had it all,including great action(although a bit too violent at times),awesome characters,nice acting,interesting plot and a decent soundtrack.Seriously,if you like these sort of movies,I would totally recommend seeing it. :D

The Wind Rises By Hayao Miyazaki; Studio Ghibili

Such a beautiful film, I absolutely love, but everytime I've watched it so far had made me cry at the sad part which is super hard to do to me.

Reactions: Moon Rain
I just got finished watching Timbuktu, a Mauritanian film about a family living outside of Timbuktu after the city was taken over by Islamic militants who imposed sharia law upon the citizens. I thought it was a pretty good movie, although it was sometimes hard to keep up with the English subtitles, as much of the dialogue was in Arabic and French. Also the death of a cow made me sad :(:cry::cry:

My last Movie was Unknown User, it was very scary. In the final scene I didn t saw, cause there were a Jumpscare. Oh And yet I watched a Russian Cartoon.

Ant Man was my most recently viewed, prior to that was Jurassic World and prior to that, Kingsman. I thought all three were okay. Not great, not bad.

Latest movies I watched were Ant-Man (Had it's moments, but not really amazing) and Justice League: Gods and Monsters, which was pretty cool, but not as great as Flashpoint Paradox.

The last one I watched was actually for my brother as part of my gifts to him on his birthday and it was ant-man, I had to see this movie with him he just loves marvel characters, dc characters and just superheroes in general. It was a great and funny and a good action movie and wouldn't mind seeing it again.

Ted. This movie is so hilarious. He's just a teddy bear! xD

OMG I watched Ted 2 two nights ago. It was rotfl funny

The last movie I watched was the first Mad Max. Most people say its extremely boring, but I found it was extremely entertaining. I only wish the part where he was avenging
his wife and kids deaths was a bit longer than a few minutes... it was still a great movie though :D

Moooore Burton ^_^
I watched Big Fish today and found out that I'm able to cry with only my right eye :0 I reaaally recommend the movie to basically everone :p I love that the movie takes place in a real life setting (America) but it has quite few fantasy absurdness parts/characters like many Tim Burton movies : D

Reactions: 18
The last movie I watched was Lilo and Stitch. Mostly because my boyfriend decided we needed to binge watch all four of the Lilo and Stitch movies last weekend. :D It was a pretty hilarious movie. Had some pretty deep stuff to it though...

I just seen a movie yesterday. It was Peter Pan, I know what your saying,that show is stupid but this movie they just made was one of my top 10 favorite movies. There is lots of action, a bit of romance, and a pile tears will shed. This s is a must watch movie.

Lion King 3, just for the heck of it!

last movie i watched was interestellar, i've seen it a 100 times and it makes me go bald every time it's just too good

charlie and the chocolate factory

I watched Nosferatu recently, it had a incredibly haunting and gothic atmosphere due to its great photography and surprisingly good special effects for it's time. The only problem I had with the film was with the soundtrack, it completely ruined the mood of certain scenes at times due to it being far too cheerful and would feel more at home in a comedy than a gothic horror film. I wouldn't say the film is terrifying (Though Count Orlok comes close), but it's definitely unsettling and seeing as it is one of the most influential vampire films ever made, I think you'd be doing yourself a disservice by not watching it at least once.

Star Wars: Episode V.

Will most likely watch Episode VI: Return of the Jedi tomorrow >.<

Back