Last movie you saw

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Fight Club. Great movie!

The last movie I saw in theaters was Inside Out. I kinda like the humor and it also has some easter eggs to go along with it.
But though the best movie from Pixar is Wreck it ralph. My 1# fav. ;)

Lately,I watched 'The Matrix' and 'Disney's Aladdin'(Both at long last :D).
I thought the Matrix was very interesting and unique in concept,and it also fairs just as well in the long run. :thumbsup:
Aladdin was one that I was willing to watch fully for quite a while.And what could I say more,it's yet another one of the Disney classics,and personally,one of the best.Honestly,I thought everything in the movie was great! :)
The Genie though...should I say more? o_O

Inside-Out ;~;

Lilo & Stitch <3

Reactions: 18
Lost a bet and had to watch Human Centipede! BOTH movies!:cry: I don't want to talk about it!

The last movie I saw was the Gaurdians of the galixy because i'm more of a marval kind of person then a dc person but it was still a good movie no matter since it had the infinity stones in it so theres one point it has to being on my good movies list that I have but so far Ironman is still number one on my list and nothing has yet passed it by a mile.

Then again maybe Jerrasic worlds is going to take over as number one of my list but there is always the next movie but it would be a difficult choice to choose from but who is complaining after all it is just a movie in the end.

Watched Midnight in Paris in class a few days ago. Wasn't a bad movie, wasn't exactly something I like either.

Happy Feet 2, I'm watching it now. It's on ABC Family. I really never watched this movie, it's good I suppose, but I'm not paying too much attention to it, so yeah.

You only live twice

Collateral. Staring Jamie Fox and Tom Cruz.
An intriguing story of a Taxi driver and a Hitman for Hire.

Son of Batman \o/

Reactions: FirstSerpent
Reactions: Evelyn
Enemy at the Gates and Law Abiding Citizen! I just rewatched both, hadn't done it in over half a year! Great movies by the way!

Django Unchained! Sick movie, great action.

Reactions: Marc
Son of Batman \o/
At first I read that as "Son of a Batman" ;~;
Django Unchained! Sick movie, great action.
That was a great movie :D

Last movie I watched was "I Hate Valentine's Day". It wasn't that good but I kept watching cause a group of us were watching it.

Watched Silent hill yesterday, was pretty good for a horror movie, not just lame jumpscares. And apparently its based on a video game, if anyone knows, than tell me how the both compared to each other. ;)

At first I read that as "Son of a Batman" ;~;
I read the exact same thing too the first time! It would be much more comical if this were it's title though, great name idea for a parody!:p

Just watched it myself by the way and while good, it's nothing like the old Batman Animated Movies!

Back to the Future XD
I'm not that old, trust me!

Back