Last movie you saw

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
The Hateful Eight.I was interested in it because of the "Clue-like" western themed mystery,but I did hear that the director liked to add in some over-the-top violence in his works,and well...it had it alright. o_O
Aside from the second and last act getting a bit awkward with that mentioned over-the-top violence at times for my liking,I still thought the movie was decent and well-efforted. :p

Reactions: SuperMikeX
The last movie I saw was secondhand lion, which Is now my fave just so u know:cry:

The last movie I watched was Torment. I was scrolling through Netflix's horror section and just randomly put something on. Turns out that Torment was actually a very well put together horror movie. It didn't give away the jump scares like every other horror movie.

I think the last movie I saw was probably Rocky 3 I'm gonna try to finish all of them by this month.

The Book of Life.Great animated movie,and as this is apparently a movie from a recent animation studio entering the media,I saw that quality effort was clearly put into it. :)

Reactions: SuperMikeX and mchristiansen
Not really a movie, it's more of a comedy special that's more or less an abridged version of Shakespeare. My English teacher showed it us when I was in the 9th grade, it's what got interested in reading Shakespeare and convinced me to go out and buy a complete collection of Shakespeare from my local used book store, I got it for like less than a dollar because it was almost 80 years old and falling apart lol.

'Creed' and 'The Boxtrolls'.Haven't watched Rocky yet,but I still admired Creed on the run.One thing I have to say;every punch within this movie in the theater felt like it impacted inside my inner skull,or in most cases,even my inner soul.It was tense the whole way through. o_O

The Boxtrolls was also pretty good.The stop-motion animation there is splendid,and I thought it was pretty charismatic and funny too. :thumbsup:

I feel so old fashioned saying this but...
The first new movie I've seen this year... was the Burt Reynolds classic, The End.
Anyone reading this post who's old enough should see it too. It may be a shtick movie, but it pulls off all kinds of comedic gags throughout.

Ant-Man, and wow it was good. Marvel did it once again. Take a well known character or even someone who sounds kinda lame, like Scott Lang's Ant-Man, and make one of the best damn superhero movies I've seen. It's kinda similar to Iron Man with it's story structure but the little differences made it just that good. Paul Rudd is hilarious as Scott Lang and his emotional redemption storyline is fantastic. The visuals are, of course, top notch and seeing such epic battles take place in ridiculous places like a little girl's bedroom gave such a fun vibe, but the battles are so well done and the villain is somewhat frightening when he takes on Ant-Man.

It sounds lame, but just like Guardians of the Galaxy, which I doubt many people had such high hopes for, it aimed big and got there. Awesome film.

The End.
Starring: Burt Raynolds, Sally Field, Dom Deluise.

A funny movie about a dying man (Burt) trying to kill himself. But complications arise when he's committed to a "Bird's nest".

Cars 2

Kill bill vol 2

'Forrest Gump','Muppets Most Wanted' and 'The Revenant'.I had a fantastic time with all of them! :D

Princess and The Frog, & Pokémon: Mewtwo Strikes Back

Disney channel was playing Princess and The Frog and Boomerang was playing Pokémon best night ever!

I recently watched Moonrise Kingdom and although I don't think its characters were as strong as in other Wes Anderson films I've seen, I still thought it was a great coming of age story, it had a interesting fairy tale like setting and atmosphere, a great cast, color palette and shot composition; it's available on Netflix if anyone's interesting in watching it.

Last night I was watching Unknown with Liam Neeson on tv. He's a great actor and I love every move he stars in, especially the Taken trilogy :D

just watched all of Harry Potter for the first time over the course of like 4 days and now I don't know what to do with my life

War. Jet Li as a villain was a surprising change. The storyline was pretty interesting, and the fights were epic! xD

'Super Mario Bros.:The Great Mission to Rescue Princess Peach!',' The Wizard'(1989),'Super Mario Bros. Movie' and 'Pokemon,The First Movie:Mewtwo Strikes Back!'.Of course,not speaking for one said certain feature on here,all of the others I seen were decent! :)

Ted 2 Is Soooooo Good, and it should be the best film of all time cuz it can be!

Back