Last movie you saw

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Despicable Me 2. Not as good as the first, but I still enjoyed it. Those purple minions are so ugly. xD

Reactions: T-Player Guy and 18
Despicable Me 2. Not as good as the first, but I still enjoyed it. Those purple minions are so ugly. xD
Agreed! But I do love the Chicken. And the AVL. As well as the way over the top stealing of an entire lab. :D

Reactions: Mikaya
Tomorrow Land. Not sure what I expected but not this, it wasn't as good as I wanted it to be =/

Minion in bakery: *holds up Minion cupcake* Voila! *gets beaten up*

That was so cute :p I liked that movie, but I loved the first much more too.

Reactions: T-Player Guy and Mikaya
Barbershop 3. Hilarious

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon: Sword of Destiny (2016). Saw it on Netflix. For some reason, I love marital arts movies. xD

That Green destiny sword is so OP! :eek:

I saw Captain America Civil War. I was disappointed

I also saw Civil War, and really liked it :D Spiderman, Ant-man, and Capt. America where my favorites :3

I saw Captain America Civil War. I was disappointed
I'm considering watching it, but since I like to chronologically watch films I started with Thor and it was so bad. What was disappointing about Civil War?

Also; my latest film was Dead Poets Society. It's not all that impressive, until halfway through when things suddenly escalate and the ending is brilliant. Very sad, but brilliant.

Captain America: Civil War >.<

I can't believe they brought in Spiderman :D I loved it ^-^

Reactions: OtakuFallenAngel
300: Rise of an Empire
Although the cinematography was breath-taking, i think the plot was half-baked and secondary to the prequel. But the actors did a marvelous job especially Eva Green. She had a great screen presence.

The Proposal on HBO was one I watched before 300: Rise of an Empire. An awesome romantic comedy starring Ryan Reynolds and Sandra Bullock. My most memorable moment is one when Sandra chants and dance like mad in tyhe wood to say thanks to the motherearth when insisted by Grand ma. I heard the two actors in lead are also dating each other offscreen too. Wish we hear some good news of commitment soon! I agree that the show is great and the actors and characters have enough depth to hold their own but then its all fantasy

Captain America: Civil War >.<

I can't believe they brought in Spiderman :D I loved it ^-^
I know! Spiderman was so awesome when he appeared :D

Kindergarden cop 2. The first movie is the best. ;) I also see The jungle book 3D at the movie theather 1 month ago and I loved.

This time it was Sinister. o_O spooky stuff.

This time it was Sinister. o_O spooky stuff.
Sure wish ya could describe a leetle more about it.

But I was there. I found it to be... different... from the standard horror. Something in the dialogue was more diverse than the other movies. Hell I'll even say I cared a teeny bit about Ethan Hawke - it was a range of emotions actually.
I wish the movie coulda had more screen time with Ethan and his character's daughter - it was great if only so brief.

The effects were different too: Stingers - however frequent in the next jump-scarer, - were low-key and effective. I also loved the noise or-lack-of combonations in the movie. It was somehow tailored for those of us who don't buy Fnaf.
Ok, there were one or two gags I didn't deem necessary, but only one or two. That movie was pretty good for the $3 I spent on it.

Captain America Civil War,and...Norm of the North.The first mentioned was amazing for me,so far included as one of the 3 best movies I've seen this year,while the other one is pretty much amongst some of the worst animated flicks I've seen thus far.Just not sure if it was the worst though. :coffee:

'Tucker and Dale vs Evil.' It was hilarious xD

'Minions', 'ParaNorman' and 'Zootopia'. All of them I thought were very good, but my favorite of the bunch was 'Zootopia'. Loved it, but if I talked in detail about it here, I'd be dragging on as long as those sloths from the DMV. Simply one of the best Disney movies I've seen. ^-^

'The Imitation Game', 'Tomorrowland', 'Shaun the Sheep Movie', "Fant4stic", ' 'Suicide Squad', 'Kung Fu Panda 3' and 'The Angry Birds Movie'. From best to worst, I'd rank them like this:
  • The Imitation Game(Thought it was amazing)
  • Kung Fu Panda 3('Twas great and hilarious)
  • Shaun the Sheep Movie(Pretty good and charming)
  • Tomorrowland(This one was good)
  • The Angry Birds Movie(Good too)
  • Suicide Squad(Was decent enough)
  • "Fant4stic"(Now this one was rather mediocre)

Sing Street. I absolutely loved it, I think it'll become one of my all-time favourites.

Back